COP IS A THIEF

Jack was shocked. And he steps too close to her. He tightens his eyes, looks up at her face. She had a scared face. "Why?" He said."I didn't do that," she pleased.

"Why? Jessy, I have trusted you, sacrificed my love for you. And I loved you. But you, Betrayed me," he bellowed.

The Cops came to his house. And they arrested her for murder. The Head of the cop came and handcuffed her. They took her.

"I know you were dual. Jack and Jacqueline. I love you," she smiled and gone.

 A few years ago, Jack lived with his parents, got divorced from her. Emily was a social activist, helps the poor and needy. Mack was an assistant to Jack's company, His parents compelled him to marry Mack, But he refused. He met Emily at the weekend, And they share some incident. Emily called Jack.

"Hello, Jack," she greeted.

"Hi, Emily," he said.

"Are you not tied up tomorrow?" she asked.

"No, I have an agreement to sign tomorrow," he insisted.

"Let me know when you are available," she asked.

" I was free next Wednesday, I guess," he retorted."

Alright. I have been planning for Campfire," she said.

"Okay, We will go camping next Wednesday," he said."Right O. Bye. Good night," she smiled."Night," he said, he goes to sleep.

                                                                       Jack, Mack and Emily were enjoying the Campfire with drinking liquor, snacks, music. And they are enjoying night time. Suddenly, Emily started crying. She sloshed.

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

"She was crying for her brother," Mack said.

"Don't worry, Emily," he said and hugged her. 

"I missed him so much, was my Godfather. How does she kill my brother?" she sobbed.

"We too missed him, Emily," Mack said. 

"Jessy killed Edward, and she went to jail for it. I know he was everything for you, and you need to come out of it," he concerned.

"How does she kill my brother?" she yelled.

"With anger or something. We don't know. Cop's statement was she killed Edward with anger," Mack stated.

"How she kills my brother?" she yelled.

"What happened to you? Emily," he asked.

"How she kills my brother?" she shouted. And she smiled at them.

"I only kill him," She whispered."What?" He asked."I killed him," She said."I saw the yellow hat woman," Mack said.

"What the hell do you mean?" Jack angered.

"I planned to kill him. But the poor lady who tricks and she killed him," Emily whispered.

"What wrongs with you, Emily?" Jack said."Yeah, I planned to kill him because of you," she said.

"What? Me, " he confused."Why?" Mack asked.

"I know you were dual. Jack and Jacqueline. Jessy said to me. She was my friend, had a crush on my brother, but he loved Jac. So she got angered, she wants to kill to who betrays her. I loved Jacqueline, not you. So, I planned to kill him," She said.

 Both Jack and Mack were shocked.

"For the sake of you, These stuffs were happened. I had a gift to you, Jack," she said. She took his handbag, and she takes a knife.

"Hope your soul in peace," she shouted.

"No.No.no, Emily. It was wrong," he jerked. 

Emily forced the knife to his stomach. Instantly, Emily stabbed Mack.

"Mackenzieeeee..," Jack sobbed."

I love you," Mack said and kissed him. She died.

"MAckieeeee," Jack yelled and cried.

"Oh! Poor little Macky, It's time for Jackie," She said and she wicked laugh.

"Stop. Emily," He rushed to grab the knife and stabbed her to death. 

Emily was fallen."I'm sorry," Jack pleaded.

"Goodbye, Jackie. You might die today," She said and died.

"What the hell just happened?" He confused, sluggishly. Jessy crossed over him.

"Wassup Dear," she said."Jessy," he shocked. 

Jessy aimed him with her pistol, and he was shot to death.