GRADUATION DAY

The next day morning ,Jack goes to school for graduation with a shaved face and wore  dark blue suit coat with blue tie . It was like small meeting with high school students. Jack look around for Emily. She was came with beautiful dress.

'Hey Jack, you look nice at this coat. What about me?'

'You're pretty good.'

The graduation ceremony begin.  Meanwhile, all the students were getting their
high school level certificates. At the last , the Principal announced the outstanding student of the year. With a full of pride , Jack came to get the medal and he felt proud of himself while he managing his both lifes at a same time. He feels like crowned King. Emily appreciated him.

        After the end of the meeting , Jack and Emily hang out  in the park .

'Emily , I will wait for you. I will got to that extent. Before  I'm in a pickle but now I'm love you.'

Emily  jolted and she had no words to reply . Jack doesn't wait for her reply because he knows it. Jack was touched her lips with his lip and he spreads his love in her body.

They express their love and she leaves from the park. Suddenly her brother Edward rushed over him start to beat him.

'What are you doing with my sister ?'

'We loves each other.'

'How dare you tell like this? You are scoundrels.  I saw you on that day.'

'I believed  that wasn't  neither full moon day or new moon day.'

'What are you  talking idiot? You only  the person hit me in the car,' Edward shouted.

'On that day, I'm   sorry brother.'

'Have you afraid,  don't worry  Jack. I just teased you.   When did you hit my car? Okay just leave it,Jack,' Edward said.

Jack panting and he was relaxed. Edward left that place. And slowly Jack goes to his house.

A few weeks later........