JACK VS MACK

With a desire, Jac drives the car. She reached the place of happiness. And Jac recalls the incident that happened at Edward's Birthday party. Jac's mind flashed into that party. And Jac agonizes a woman with blond hair, red sunglass, and dusky skin color came to Edward's room. Jac phoned Emily.

" Hello, Emily," Jac said.

" I'm sorry, Jac," Emily pleaded.

" Alright, have you remembered a woman with blond hair, dusky color, and red sunglasses?'' Jac asked.

" Can't remember, Jac," Emily said.

"Share the group selfie we took," Jac said." Right O, Wait for a minute," Jac said.

Emily opens her phone's gallery. She searches the photo from the gallery. Finally, she found images. Jac's phone blinked, Jac opened her phone and Jac saw the image which was sent by Emily. Jac clicks the photo. She looks every person in that and Jac points out that woman." Emily, In this image, Third right corner, She's Mackenzie George, Edward's friend," Emily said.

" Need to know about her," Jac said.

" Mack was my brother's Ex-Girlfriend before you. But they had good bonding. She helped my brother and be a helper in his whole life. After their breakup Still, they were good friends," Emily said.

"After the death of Edward, did you get any information from her?" Jac said."She spends time together with my family for a week. And she got a job. Now she was in Japan. She called me once a week to ask about Edward's case, "Emily said."So, she knows more about the case," Jac said."Perhaps, she knows about it, Jac," Emily said. Jac looks at her photo deeply and Jac starts the investigation.

                                      In the middle of the night, Jack was at his mom's house. Jack had the number of Mack and he dialed her. The phone was ringing for Jack's caller, but the caller resists it. Jack dialed once again. The caller of Jack attends the call.

"Hello, My Jack. How are you? Long-time no see, But I saw you today. Not you, another you," Mack said.

Jack shocked and he said," Who are you? What are you saying? "

"Oh, my poor little Jack, you are the person who called me and asking who are you? What are you saying? I believe, you were shaken from my words," Mack said.

"Hey, Mack. Could you turn on your camera, I want to see you live," Jack said.

"Don't worry about my face. I am Pretty to see. But not like you Jacqueline," Mack said.

"How did you know my secrets?" Jack jerked.

Mack smiled and she said," Don't worry. I keep your secret is my secret. Instead of it, you want to make a favor for me," Mack said.

"I do tell me about it," Jack said.

"It was not an easy task. So, wait for a few days. And I willing to tell it for Jac only. Wait for it," Mack said."Okay, Mack. Can I ask you something?" Jack said.

"I know what you are going to ask. And the answer to the question was also revealed on that day. Once again, wait for my entry, " Mack said. And she cut the call. Jack was terrified of her.