PATIENT ZERO

The next day, Jack woke up from his bed and saw something new. It's a gift from  Mack. He opened and look over it. It's watch with a tag 'Start count your time not you smiles' . It makes some smile on his face. Suddenly, we heard knocking sound. 

"It's me, Mack. May I come in," she said,knocking the door.

"Yup, Come in,Mack," he replied.

"How about my present?" she said.

"It's nice. And I like that line," he said.

"Right O, you were always thinking about past and your imaginary happy life. It full time waste. Live your life, Jack," she said and left the room with door closed.

"She's such a jerk," he said himself.

The whole town were in silent, makes him too lazy to get up from his bed. He yarned; took his brush; get bathed; came down stairs. He saw his mom was fetching breakfast. His dad,grandfa, grandma and Mack were having their breakfast. His mom insited him to sit down and have his breakfast. He finished  it. And he went to Mack's lab without her permission. He saw full details of some patient. He read the patient one's folder. He opened the folder, glance a view on it. Later he noticed the name of the patient zero Steven George. He realised that Patient zero must be her father. He dialled to her. 

"Hey, Jack. Where are you?" she asked.

"I'm in your labratory," he replied.

"What are you doing there?" she questioned him.

"I need to clear something from you. Could you come to your lab soon?" he asked.

"Yep, I'm coming," she said. 

When she reached her labratory, she shocked that her lab was dirt and papers were filled here and there. He saw her.

"Is Steven George was your father?" he asked.

"yes, Dr. Steven George was my father," she replied. Jack showed the folder to her.

"Is he was the patient one in your TEIFO mission, right," he said. she was shocked and replied briefly.

"He initiatted a project called TEIFO.  He organised a group to research about himself,".

"What research?" he asked.

"He was an hemaphrodite human i.e Intersex. He formed group for them. He was busy in his research. He worked hard not bother about, it's day or night. And he's not my biological father. He adopted me when somebody kept me near his lab. And he found 'TEIFO'. He injected the TEIFO to some patient who were be an intersex. He was the patient zero to inject the TEIFO. And he was perfectly a man. He loved a woman and he had a daughter name Emile. And she was your childhood crush. Unfortunately, Injection distribution were corrupted and mistakenly injected to your mother when she was pregnant. When he realised that he invention failed  and many suffered for the side effect. And he stop the mission.  Later, he known about you and your condition. He spent his whole life researching for you. The first imagination was became seventy five percentage success but you were killed in that dream so he relocated had your second dream. And now your perfectly clear," she explained. Jack kept silence for a moment.