At the high school

A few years later, Jack was going to high school and he is sixteen now. He liked science enormosuly, because he begins his researches about himself ,if there possible to became normal as a boy and he couldn't found about the reason behind it.

He took his bag and goes to school. On the first day of high school, He met Emily, she wears blue leggings jeans and pink shirts with sun glasses. She looks gorgeous, kind and adorable. His eyes were laid on her.And he She came to Jac's desk,

'Hi, I'm Emily. I know you. I think you're Jack.'

'Yeah, I'm Jack, How did you know about me, Emily.'

'I saw you at the previous year science exhibition and you got the first prize for it. I like science. Even I also one of the contestants but I lost it.'

'I'm so sorry, Emily.'

'That's not a thing. Next week there is a science experiment competition conducted by our school .Shall we joined together in that competition and I'll help you.'

'Yeah, sure Emily.'

'Shall we discuss about it at tonight.'

'Ok, I will meet you at night in my house, bye.'

'Ok bye, Jack .'

They left the school. Jack came to his house. His mom's cooking italian pizza that smell surrounds the house. But Jack minds was thinking about Emily so he couldn't able to smell his mom's pizza. When she finished it and she called them for the dinner.

'Alex and Jack come for the dinner.'
They came down and sat at the dining table.

'I'm starving, give the food . Jack you know about that two days in his month.'

'Yeah dad, the first day i.e NEW MOON DAY was next week Tuesday. I had my science competition on Monday. so I will manage it.'

'Ok, Jack.'

'Dad, tonight my friend Emily will come to our home for a science experiment discussion we have only few day for competition.'

'Sure. And you must sleeps early, don't sleep late, and please send her home soon.'

'Ok, dad .Thank you.'

A few minutes ago, Emily arrives. With a light red top tank and white shorts and with a bag of notebooks, she enters his house.

'What the plan for a science experiment, Jack?'

'I had a plan to make telescopes to visit the full image of the lunar(moon)'.

'That's was a nice idea,Jack.'

'Thanks, Emily, shall we start.'

'Yep..'

They started the experiment. Jack had a plan to make telescopes that will show the moon clearly. It was a quite large telescope.He had a telescope which he was made a few years before. They took it as a sample and starts to research about the moon.Jack took the telescope which was filled with dust and he cleaned it with small cloth. When he rubbed the lens of the telescope, unfortunately, he scraped her hips.

'Sorry, Emily. Forgive me.'

She came near to him and she said,

'When I saw at the first moment . I like you .'She saw his eyes and kissed him.

'Hey. Jack, What happened?' she shaked her and woke him up. And then he realised that was his dream.

The next day, at school. Some of the students came near to Jack and bulled him.

'You're a scientist. No ..no you're a clown. I hate clown.'

Michael bulled him. He took his bottle and pour water on him. And put some waste on him.

'Now you look like a beggar ,' He said. That makes anger to him. And he made Michael's face blue and black.

'You have the power to touch my patience but not my mind that will explode you,' Jack frustrated.

On the science competition day. Jack started to like Emily. They kept their experiment. The result was announced. Jack and Emily got second prize.

'Jack we missed our trophy.'

'Ok leave it,We'll win next time.'
The day goes slowly because of the loss in the competition.