MYSTERIOUS CASE

When the Jac was in his shop, some cops with Jessy enters into the shop. And Jessy asked some cloth materials which was seen by her on yesterday. And he showed to them.

'Jac ,where did you get it?'

'It's was designed by me.'

She bought some cloth materials and few dress. Jessy was a head cop. She introduced herself to him and left.

    On full moon night, Jacqueline walked through the street . Suddenly a car rushed over her . A man with beard face ,sunglass and a wine in his hand . She realized that the man was Edward.

'Why are troubling me?'

'Please accept me.'

'Why should I accept you?'

Edward removes his makeup  by washing his faces with a water and apologies for his behaviour .

'Why are you doing like this?'

'I'm sorry, Jacqueline shall we be friends.'

They were friends now.

      On next day Monday morning, Edward invited Jac for his sister's birthday party. She went for the party with a present for Emily.

        At the party,  Jac enters into her house. With  a smile Emily recieving gift and she looked at Jac. And she  ran to her and hugged her .

         She was so happy to see her after a long time.

'Happy birthday Emily.'

'Thanks , Jacqueline.'

Some of her friends shouted to start the party . With full of wine and dance her  birthday's party was started.
With full of drunken mind,JAC unsteadily went near Emily . She started to whispering in loud voice.

'Jack !jack!. Why are you left me ?' she shouted looking through the wall. It makes tears from Jac's heart. Jac feels guilty. She talks about Jack to her.

'Jack , Can I know about him?'

'You're  my  friend so surely  I will tell to you. He is my ex-lover who breakup me with any reason.'

'Did you like him?'

'Yeah! Jacqueline,  I wanna to marry him and gonna to moon to live.'

Jac felts worried about his act. She arranged her to get sleep. And she started to leaved her house.

The mysterious case begins.......