Alone time

"How was filming?" Winwin asked the girl who had her head on his shoulders, silently eating their ice cream that Taeyong got for them.

"Good, everyone is so nice to me." Winwin nodded happily at her, feeding her a spoon of his ice cream, causing her to do the same thing for him. "What did you do today?" She asked, her head moved up slightly as Winwin shrugged his shoulders.

"Everyone was annoying as always. Yuta woke me up today because he was bored and he doesn't like anyone around the dorm except me." Winwin mocked how Yuta would usually talk to him or Aera, causing her to giggle. "Taeil then brought me food. It was delicious though. I locked myself in my room after that because of how annoying they were being. Then you came so I came out."

"Doyoung and Johnny drove me to the filming place today and they didn't want to leave if it wasn't for Sunhee scolding them. Renjun and Haechan called me today like 5 times each because they miss me. I almost got in trouble because of them, then I gave my phone to Sunhee and she answered them scolding them too. Taeyong and Jaehyun came to pick me up after I was done filming and they brought everyone food and drinks." Winwin nodded his head, before pouting as he looked at his now empty bowl of ice cream.

"I finished my ice cream."

"Me too." Aera removed her head from Winwin's shoulder and not two seconds later, the balcony's door was opened and a smiling Taeyong entered.

"Are you guys done with your ice cream? I got you more." He took the two empty bowls, and gave them another two bowls, causing them to smile at him, before laughing as he left them again with their ice cream.

"I enjoy it here sometimes." Winwin said, causing Aera to nod her head at him, this time he put his head on her shoulder.

"Sometimes they can be annoying tho."

"Winwin, Alexandra~"

"Well, speaking of the devil." Winwin groaned, as they heard Yuta's voice from inside the house and a moment later, he opened the balcony's door, entering, grinning at the two of them.

"I have been looking for the two of you." He put his arms around the two of them, hugging them, before jumping between the two of them, still with his arms around them. "What were you talking about?"

"How annoying you are." Aera said, causing Winwin to chuckle. Yuta pouted at them, removing his arm that was around Winwin, to squeeze Aera's cheeks.

"Stop lying, Alex. You love me so much." Aera pushed his hands away, before turning to look at Winwin, who put his second empty bowl of ice cream down.

"Wanna go to my dorm?"

"Yes, let's g-"

"She wasn't talking to you." Winwin stuck his tongue out at Yuta, before getting up, grabbing Aera's hand, running out of the balcony with her.

"Where are you two going?" Yuta screamed at them, getting up to go after them.

"Don't follow us. I'll lock the door." Aera said, getting out of the house with Winwin, leaving a pouting Yuta behind them and a confused Mark behind.