"I'm lucky to have you." ;P3

Aera x [Kun+Doyoung]

Kun~

Just when he finally thought he was going to debut, they made him have a part in an already released song. Chinese version? Who were they kidding, they probably just came up with it so they'd act as if he has a part in the whole album. Why did they even make him debut then? They should've kept him in the basement, just like how he always where. Kun felt like shit. He hated everything, he hated coming to Korea, joining SM, wanting to follow his dream, thinking that he was talented and much more. Why are they doing this to him? He just wanted some respect and appreciation. He watched the boys practice, as he sat down on his own.

"Anyone knows where Aera is?" Taeyong asked as everyone took a break for a a few minutes, he was the first one to notice the missing girl.

"She said something about talking to one of the managers." Renjun said.

"Oh my god, she's probably causing trouble." Lucas joked, and Kun didn't even have the energy to laugh as the others did and he was glade that the others didn't notice, because what was he going to say? That he wasn't thankful that he even debuted, and he's complaining about not having a single original song to feature on? He got up, silently leaving the room. He didn't even have anything to do in there, he should just go back home.

"Where's Kun?" Aera burst out inside the practice room and the boys then noticed that Kun was missing, they shrugged, causing her to sprint out of the room, before Taeyong could stop her. She was running around the company like a mad-woman, looking for the guy, excitedly. As soon as she finally saw him in front of the company's exit door, she rushed over to him, stopping him as he made his way out. "Where are you going? I've been looking for you all over the company." The girl was out of breathe, causing Kun to get out a bottle out of his bag, handling it to her, as they walked slowly, beside each other.

"Where are you going?" Aera asked, following Kun aimlessly. 

"Home." Aera looked at him confused for a second, before starting-

"So about our next albu-"

"The one that I'm not even featured on?" Kun chuckled, dryly, causing the girl to look at him confused.

"Well, I-"

"Its whatever, Aera."

"Why are you grumpy?"

"Aera, I have been here for so long, I watched everyone debut and when I finally debut I have a part in an already released song? I just feel like I don't belong here anymore."

"That's why I have been talking to our manager a few minutes ago." Kun looked at the girl confused, still walking beside her on their way back home. The girl was walking in front of him, looking at him, as she walked backwards.

"Be carefu-"

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Aera cut the guy off as he held her arm, when she almost fell. "Didn't you write a song called, Drum?"

"Yeah~" Kun trailed off, looking at the girl weirdly. She was now walking beside him once again, jogging beside him.

"Our manager agreed on adding the song to the album, you're going to be the lead and center too. Oh and did you know that you're going to be the Chinese unit's leader" Kun stopped walking, and it took Aera a few seconds to notice that he wasn't beside her anymore. She stopped, turning back to him. "Wha-"

"What did you just say?"

"I said 'Wha' but you stopped-"

"Aera." Kun was almost shaking, not believe what the girl in front of him was saying. She chuckled, noticing his teary eyes.