Bothering

"You seem off. Are you okay?" Aera asked, as Yunho was playing with her hair as she laid on his chest. She didn't hear a respond from him, so she lifted her head to look up at him. "Yun?"

"I was thinking." 

"Well, tell me what's bothering you?" Aera got up, now fully looking at the guy. He shook his head and she looked at him confused. "Since when do we keep things from each other?" Yunho let out a sigh, before getting up, leaning on the headboard. 

"So I can tell- and don't you dare say that its not true, but some of your members don't like me."

"What made you feel like that? Did they do some-" 

"No, no- non of them actually did anything. Like I get that they're protective over you, but some of them just- I don't know, its dumb." Yunho tried to grab his phone, regretting talking about this. 

"No, its not dumb if its bothering you. Come on, tell me more." Aera grabbed his phone, putting it away, before grabbing his hands in hers.

"So, when I first met them, and met them as met them as your boyfriend, not just Yunho. Some of them glared at me and I thought they hated me, but then I realized they were just protective over your, and I totally get it. If I had a younger sister I'd literally be worst than them, and I know they all see you as a younger sister, but then they started to get to know me more, and I think they like me a little now. However, there's this member who- Man, I don't know if he hates me, or he's way too over protective, or even worse-" Yunho paused for a few minutes, not sure if he should say what he wants to say, but the look on Aera's face told him to continue, he knew he won't be judged. "I feel like he likes you." 

"And who are we talking about?" Aera hesitatingly asked.

"It doesn't-"

"Yunho, I know that you don't want me to feel awkward around any of the members, and I see how hard you try to make them like you and I know you won't say something like until the other person made you feel unwanted. So I won't judge you, maybe I have an explanation, maybe we can discuss this, maybe I can talk to him, I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but know that I won't judge you." 

"Its Jaemin." Aera wasn't sure if she should act surprised or deny it or be mad at Jaemin, or at herself. "You don't seem surprised." Yunho looked at her confused.

"No, its just- Jaemin is usually not a sociable person, he's not that friendly when you get to know-"

"He suddenly became unsociable around me after he knew we're dating?" Yunho cut the girl off, knowing she was lying, and he wasn't mad at her or anything, however he wasn't stupid. "He was perfectly fine when me and you were only colleagues."

"He- Listen, I don't think I have a good explanation, but know that this shouldn't be affecting what we have, or affecting you as- as you! You're not doing anything wrong, the members love you I swear, they seem to be a bit pro-"

"They like me, but Jaemin don't, right?" 

"No, its not like that-"

"He likes you?" Yunho asked, or more confirmed. He knew, he was sure that Jaemin likes Aera, and he was sure now that Aera knows too. 

"Jaemin doesn't like me, he's just extra flirty around me and maybe that's why he feel awkward around you, because he can't be his usual self around me." Aera tried to explain. She wasn't sure if she was trying to deny this to Yunho or more to herself.

"Aera, he likes you. He hates me, not because he can't be flirty with you anymore, but because I took you from him."

"Yunho, no-"

"Listen, let's stop talking about this. After all this is not your fault, yet its still annoying me so much and I don't want this to start a fight between us, so please, let's stop talking about it. I'm not even sure why I talked about this." Yunho sighed, taking his hands away from Aera, getting up from her bed. 

"W-where are you going?" Aera panicked for a second, and Yunho let out a sigh. He leaned down, giving her head a soft kiss.

"I'm going to get some water, b-but can you leave me alone for a second? I just need a moment with myself to take on the idea that one of your friends like you, while he clearly see that I'm here." Yunho let out a dry chuckle. 

"Yunh-"

"I'll be back."