See you later

"Since when were they that close?" Doyoung asked, watching the girl giggling with the other boy. "I know they were friends, but aren't they too close?" After they nct boys went to surprise Aera for her comeback stage, not more than 5 minutes and Yunho entered the room with flowers for the girl and it made them wonder why was he here alone? Why wasn't Taeyang with him, weren't they all friends, why was only Yunho here.

"Maybe Taeyang is busy." Taeil said, not thinking much of it.

"Its not about Taeyang not being here. I mean, they're standing way too close, and they have been giggling about whatever for the past 10 minutes, aren't they being too much?" Doyoung continued, and Haechan wished for him to just shut up, because now suddenly all the other boys were looking at Aera and Yunho.

"I mean he came over just to see her, and brought flowers. Isn't that a bit weird?" Yuta continued, now his full attention on the two.

"What if they're dating?" Jisung joked.

"No!" The boys were startled, now turning their attention to Jaehyun, Ten and Haechan who literally exclaimed in the same exact time. 

"Okay?" Taeyong looked at them weirdly, but before he could ask any farther questions, he turned to the girl who finally decided to join them.

"What are we screaming about?" She joked, sitting down beside Ten.

"I sadly have to leave guys, glad I got to see you again today." Yunho smiled at the boys, and was met with some smiles back and some fake ones that didn't go unnoticed by him. 

"Thanks for supporting our girl, Yunho." Johnny said, and Aera was too busy speaking with Ten to notice the glares Yunho was getting. Yunho nodded, before leaving the room, but not before waving at the girl. 

"See you later."

"Take care." As soon as Yunho got out of the room, they all turned to Aera.

"When is that later?" Yuta started and Aera shrugged, although she knew exactly when was the later Yunho was talking about. The guy promised to go over to her house after he finishes his own schedule and after she finishes hers. 

"I don't know, whenever it is." 

"You don't say see you later when you don't know when you're gonna see the other person, you usually say bye. You only say see you later when you're seeing them later." Doyoung continued and Aera only rolled her eyes. 

"Don't be dramatic." 

"But-" Aera was saved when her manager joined calling her for her second stage. 

"Bye." The boys looked back and forth between each other still not happy with whatever was happening behind their back.