News

NCT's Lee Aera set for her first comeback after more than a year on December 20;

NCT's member Lee Aera is making a comeback with her second mini album since her debut. The NCT member had her last comeback on last year's November, making this her first comeback in more than a year. The young girl has been busy this year promoting with her group for 'NCT 2018 EMPATHY' and she was promoting with Dream members more than once this year, starting with her appearance in 'A-TEEN' with Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno, and then her song with the two of them plus Huang Renjun. Finally after waiting for a year, SM finally surprised her fans with a new comeback. Its set to drop on December 20.

SM posted some of the teasers of Aera with the song's title 'Into You' on its official social media account.

Aera's new comeback will have four new songs, The intro, the title song which is 'Into You', a sub title 'Cover up' and the last song 'Savior', featuring her group member, Mark Lee. This is not the first time for Lee to feature one of her group members on her album, for her debut, she featured Lee Taeyong, and for her last comeback she featured Kim Doyoung and now Mark Lee is joining her 2018 comeback.

NCTzens as usual were more than happy to see Aera back inside the studio and ready to be back on stage. Let's all wait for her comeback.