Peach

"Is she okay?" 

"I don't know, ask her." 

"Why me? Ask her yourself." 

"You're older." 

"She likes you more."

"That's a lie, she said she likes us both the same." 

"I don't care, ask he-"

"You guys realize I can hear you right?" Aera turned to both Chenle and Jisung who stood by the kitchen's door. The two blushed, before entering the kitchen quickly, wrapping their arms around the girl, group-hugging her. 

"Are you okay?" They asked in unison, causing Aera to chuckle. 

"I'm okay." She wrapped each arm around the boys, sighing. Since she was close to the dreamies, they always knew about her boys drama, so they were the only members to know about her situation with both Jaehyun and Yuta. Well most members knew about what happened with Yuta, but still none of them knew that she liked Jaehyun except Ten, who strongly disagreed over this 'stupid-teen-girl-crush' as he likes to call it. 

"Thank you for the drinks." Jisung said, smiling at the drinks the girl brought. She went over to their dorm, bored on her own dorm, and when she found out that Chenle was coming from his house and both Mark and Haechan were also joining them, she thought why not. 

"Hello." Jaemin joined the three in the kitchen, happily drinking his coffee that Aera got with her, she glanced at him, before turning away. "You're still mad at me, right?" He pouted at her, trying to look at her, but she turned away from him. 

"Lexi~" He whined, causing her to glare at him once again, before turning to Chenle and Jisung who looked confused. "Please?" Jaemin tried to look at her cutely. 

"What happened?" Jisung asked, looking at them confused.

"This asshole ate all my ice cream back home. I didn't even know he was ove- Jaemin, where did you get my keys from?" Aera turned to the guy who stared at her for a second, before turning away about to make his way out of the kitchen, but the girl stood in front of him, blocking his way out. "Na." 

"I have my own copy." Jaemin started, causing Aera to only glare at him more. "Sorry?" 

"Wait, its my own key right? That's where it went? You stole it?" 

"I didn't steal, I didn't. I strongly disagree to that. I just borrowed it and decided to keep it." Jaemin tried to push past the girl, but she only stood in front of him, and it wasn't like he was able to get past her, but it wasn't like he was going to push her. Jaemin glanced at the person coming from behind her, and gestured for him to help him. Aera noticed his eyes, and was about to turn around to see who he was 'talking' to, but only yelped when someone tickled her from behind, causing her to sprint away from the door. Aera turned to look at who tickled her only to be met with Jeno who was smiling widely at her. 

"Lee Jeno." She glared at him, and he only laughed more, making his way to tickle her more, but she ran away from him, standing behind Jaemin who decided against leaving the kitchen, since most guys were joining them anyway.

"Wow, I'm the nice guy now?" Jaemin turned to look at the girl, who glared playfully at him, before walking over to her drink. "Wait, what are you drinking? That's not strawberry. You always get strawberry." Jaemin asked, standing beside her, trying to pull the drink from her hand like he usually did, and she easily let him take it. 

"I didn't feel like drinking strawberry." Aera mumbled. 

"You never feel like not wanting strawberry." Haechan who decided to join them in the kitchen said, grabbing his drink from the counter. Aera ignored him, watching as Jaemin took a sip, before grabbing the drink from him quickly. 

"Is that peach juice? I love peaches." He tried to grab the drink again from her, but she only pushed him away. 

"You have your own drink." She mumbled.

"But I like peaches." Jaemin whined, and Aera slightly smiled, before turning away from him. "Aera~" Jaemin ran after the girl out of the kitchen, forgetting his coffee, only craving her peach juice now.