Reasons

"What are you doing?"

"Hello to you too." Aera rolled her eyes letting Jaemin inside her house. "I was preparing for tomorrow's stage."

"Lex, its almost 11PM and you're back home why are you still practicing. This is your 5th comeback or something? Why are you still nervous." Jaemin followed the girl to her room, jumping on her bed. 

"You get nervous too before your stages." 

"Yeah, but I don't practice when I go home. You'll do amazing tomorrow. Like always." 

"Will you come tomorrow?" Aera jumped beside Jaemin, laying down beside him. 

"Maybe." He said teasingly, causing her to roll her eyes. "I can bring you ice cream too." 

"Strawberry ice cream?" 

"Nah, I don't like strawberry." Aera scoffed, pushing the guy away slightly.

"I thought it was for me, plus Yunho will bring me strawberry ice cream anyway." 

"Yunho is coming?" Aera wasn't sure why she mentioned the guy, why would she say his name so suddenly, specially with Jaemin. Her eyes widened when Jaemin got up, now sitting on her bed, looking down at her.

"No-" She said quickly, before stopping herself. "I mean, yes. Maybe, I don't know." 

"Isn't he being too friendly?" Jaemin asked, rolling his eyes at 'friendly', knowing well that the older guy wasn't just being friendly.

"What's wrong with that?" Aera was now sitting in front of Jaemin, both their legs' crossed, yet their knees were touching. 

"I don't know, your 'friendship' was suppose to be professional. I mean are you still this close with Taeyang?" 

"He calls me sometimes too, yes. Rowoon too, I used to work with him and we're still friends, what's wrong with that?" 

"Yunho is too friendly. He doesn't understand that the reason you two knew each other ended, so he shouldn't keep texting you and visiting you." 

"Who said the reason ended? Maybe we have another reason to meet." Aera wasn't sure what was she saying, but she knew she was almost ruining her secret. 

"What is the other reason?" Jaemin asked, and he didn't realize that he was leaning closer to Aera, even the girl didn't realize how close they suddenly became. 

"You don't have to know, but we definitely have our reasons." Aera scoffed, turning to look away from Jaemin and he only got closer.

"Wow so you and him have reasons to meet now, huh?" Aera scoffed again, turning to look at Jaemin once again, only then they both realized how close they were, that their nose almost were touching. 

"W-what d-do-" Aera was cut off when her phone rang, causing her and Jaemin to back away from each other. Jaemin glanced at her phone, scoffing at the contact name. 

"I'll go back home. Good luck tomorrow." Jaemin got up and left the room without any other words. Aera kept her eyes on the door, confused why he suddenly left, but quickly grabbed her phone not wanting to keep the caller waiting.

"Hey, Yunho-"