Baking

A/n: its been awhile I'm extremely sorry about that,but i have a lot of drafts so don't worry. And I'm sorry that the whole story is still boring but don't worry exciting chps are on the way.

Aera doesn't remember why she was at the NCT U's dorm and who even invited her over. Probably Ten, but the guy wasn't even anywhere to be seen. She stood up and went to the kitchen, searching the kitchen until she found everything she wanted. For the longest time, she thought she was alone before she was startled when a banana was taken from in front of her.

"What are you doing?"

"None of your business."

"I'm going to tell Kun."

"Try and you are going to get in trouble~"

"Tell me what are you doing then."

"baking."

"Let me help you."

"No."

"Yes." Jungwoo and Aera kept going back and forth for almost 5 minutes until Aera let out a soft sigh as she gave Jungwoo a bowl with the mixture.

"Mix." Junwoo just gave her a small giggle as he started beating them together until the mixture was creamy. "I'm done." He turned to Aera giving her a really proud smile.

"Let me see." Aera ran to him as she was washing some of the dirty dishes. She gave Jungwoo two thumps up as she saw how fluffy the mixture was.

"Can I eat it now?" Jungwoo asked, Aera shook her head at him and moved the bowl away from him. "Why?" He grabbed some flour and throw it over Aera's head.

"You didn't."

"Yes I did." Jungwoo said cheekily as he watched Aera put the bowl down to grab one of the eggs and crack it on his chest as she couldn't reach his head. Junwgoo just laughed instead of getting mad and  grabbed another egg and cracked it on Aera's head.

"You can't do that because you're way too short." Jungwoo kept teasingly jumping up and down as he watched Aera scoff at him as she grabbed the flour's bag and poured it over Jungwoo, who gasped at her watching her smiley face as it was her turn to jump up and down.

--

"The mixture is really good." Jungwoo said as Aera fed him a big spoon and eating one herself as she nodded at him.

"It would have been a really good cake though." Jungwoo nodded as he fed her a spoon of the mixture.

"Do you think we taste good too?"

"Because we have flour, eggs, sugar and stuff like this on us?" Jungwoo just gave the girl a nod as she fed him another spoon, as they took turns feeding each other and feeding themselves. Aera just thought for a while and then nodded at Jungwoo. "I guess."

"Should we taste each other?"

"After we finish this, maybe." Aera and Jungwoo kept talking about some useless stuff until they heard a loud crash behind them.

"What the hell happened in my kitchen?" Kun asked as he entered the kitchen, seeing two messy people sitting on the counter chairs eating from the mixture bowl, with flour, eggs and sugar all over them.

"You dropped your phone." Jungwoo said, but quickly put the spoon in his mouth to shut himself up as Kun glared at him entering the kitchen.

"Ten." Kung yelled, causing the two messy kids to look at each other. Jungwoo grabbed the bowl and gave the two spoons to Aera, then took her hand, pushed Kun out of the way and ran to the nearest bathroom, locking the door behind them.

"I'm going to kill you guys." The two forgot about the yelling as they kept eating their so called 'Meal'.