Chapter 6

"Among her other talents were forgetting what she did not like and ignoring what she preferred not to see."
— Anna Godbersen

💚

There's a special surprise at the end 😏
- Madi

PHOEBE'S POV

"Phoebe, seriously. You're a natural at this." Fred complimented me. (This sounds really wrong but it's not what you think 😫)

"Thank you! I'm so good, I should join the quidditch team." I joked, expecting him to return a laugh. But he didn't.

"You actually should though, with a few more trainings, you'll be good enough to join!" He exclaimed, a serious look smothered on his face.

"Really? This fast? Will they even want me on the team?" I panicked.

Hundreds of questions exploded in my head, each one waiting to be answered. Bubbles began forming at the pit of my stomach, popping as they released a different set of emotions.

"Trust me, they will. And if they don't which is highly unlikely, you can join the Gryffindor team!" He chuckled, a mixture of sarcasm and sincerity lingering in his tone.

A solid hour or so passed, resulting our lesson to unfortunately come to an end. Both Fred and I had a great time, laughing and cracking the occasional joke. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Well in theory, ever.

The rest of the day was pleasant. Daphne accompanied me in a few of my classes, both of us happily chatting away. The word 'silence' being an unknown word.

But before I knew it, the day had come to an end. Exhausted, I made my way to the common room, ready to relax and get ready for bed.

As I entered the common room, I collided with someone's chest. Their tall towering figure, easily looming over me. A curse word escaped my lips, knowing they wouldn't take this lightly. Especially a hot tempted guy, like Draco.

It felt like where ever I went, I would somehow either bump into Draco, or come across him one way or the other.

"Sorry." I apologised, tilting my head up so I could easily see his dramatic reaction.

He looked down at me, his grey eyes locking onto mine, showing no expression of annoyance or anger. But calmness?

"I need to talk to you." Draco informed, continuing as I nodded my head.

He exhaled deeply while continuing. "Earlier on today, Snape told me that I had to start tutoring you for potions."

"Well, tell him that I don't need a tutor because I'm capable of learning it myself!" I retorted at him, my anger rapidly gaining.

"Just meet me in the fucking potions classroom in half an hour." He spat.

He brushed passed me, our shoulders slightly colliding together as he did so. Earning a muffled curse word from under our breaths.

💚

Distant chattering could be heard, as it echoed around the long, deserted corridors, accompanied by my heavy footsteps.