Prologue

I will never forgive myself. Why should I? It hurts. It hurts to know that the only person in your life will never come back. The person whom made you laugh even on the worst days, comforted you when no one else would. Understood you truly and didn't make you feel like a shitty person even though you were. Please. Please come back.
I wish this was just a bad dream, a hallucination perhaps. I hate seeing you like this. I wish I could comfort you, but that's physically impossible.
I'm sorry, so very sorry. You don't deserve any of this. Stay strong, for me Bee.
Please.
See you soon.
Love, Draco

"People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that's the saddest part."
— Unknown

💚

This story was inspired by Dear Draco and Little Bird! - Great books
Credits to J.K Rowling for creating the book Harry Potter and all the characters that take part.
I don't own any of the characters except Phoebe Riddle, the rest belong to J.K Rowling.

Disclaimer:
I have made a few changes with the story line, so don't get confused if it's a bit different compared to the actual Harry Potter story lines events!

Have a great day today!
I hope you enjoy reading my first book!

Question:
What is your favourite Harry Potter movie and why?