Chapter 10

I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I feel for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling.
— Jess Rothenberg

💚

Love
noun

1. A feeling of connection or affection to someone or something.
"Children satisfy parents with feelings of affection"

verb

1. To feel a deep intimacy towards someone.
"The husband loves his wife dearly"

2. A special bond that is shared among two people.
"The couple love each other equally"

These definitions were written in my own words and were not copied from Google.

💚

Our bodies pressed together tightly, closing the gap that occurred just seconds ago.

Even though it was freezing outside, the presence of Draco's body warmed me up.

I could physically feel Draco's pounding heart from under his shirt, rapidly increasing each second. His heartbeat prominent. Shirt moving in rhythm with each violent thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Dramatic fireworks took place in my whole body. Each time one exploded, feelings of happiness would be released. Sparks of electricity travelled through my veins, head to toe.

My heart did hundreds of tiny somersaults in this moment, fluttering and beating at a dangerously quick pace.

Our lips moved together passionately, Draco's lips on mine while carefully propping himself up. So careful, that he didn't want out lips to detach.

My hands naturally found their way into his hair, occasionally tugging chunks in pure pleasure.

Both of us didn't want this kiss to end. The way his lips felt so right, so perfect and soft.

Only just a few months ago, I never would've thought that I'd be kissing a boy. A boy also known as Draco Malfoy.

A boy who was a death eater at sixteen.

A boy who was involved with unlawful activities.

But that didn't matter to me. I couldn't give two shits about that. We all have imperfections, secrets.

Well, I have many.

Our kiss was suddenly interrupted by an unusual sound, a sound which was approaching us, gradually becoming louder and more noticeable.

No, it wasn't the sound of footsteps or muttering. It was the sound of an animal.

I squinted my eyes into the distance, trying my best to determine what this creature was. It came closer and closer. So close in fact, that I could finally make out it's figure. It wasn't until it came at least a metre or so in-front of us that I realised what it was...

"It's a fucking ferret." I laughed, turning to face Draco.

Trying my best to compose myself, I said in between contagious giggles, "I think it wants you to come home."

"Fuck off Phoebe." Draco laughed, trying his best to look annoyed but failing miserably.

Laughter could be heard as we both cracked up uncontrollably.

My laughing stopped when Draco clamped his hand over my mouth, muffling my laughs.

"Jeez, you're loud Phoebe, that's a problem." Draco smirked, earning a playful push from me.

"Shut up ferret boy." I giggled quietly.

💚

By the time we made it back to our common room undetected, it was one in the morning.

The common room being pleasantly quiet and peaceful, compared to the usual racket that would take place here. Mainly caused by the first years.

"We should do that more." Draco replied, a genuine smile placed on his lips.

"Ye—" I was suddenly cut of by another sound.

This time, it was the sound of a person.

Moaning?

"You think I'm loud?" I smirked at Draco, him returning one as well.

"Not yet." He joked.

"I think they forgot to put a silencing charm on." I giggled, both disturbed and confused on who it could possibly be.

A moment or so passed and the sound stopped.

Thank god.

Another sound was heard as it eerily echoed around the quiet room. An opening of a door.

Shit. This was going to be awkward.

No, really awkward.

"Blaise?" Draco and I said in union, sharing the same puzzled look on our faces.

He jumped, scared of the sudden shock of our unexpected presences.

"What the actual fuck are you guys doing in here at this time? Wait, were you pervin—"

"No, Blaise. What the fuck. No!" Draco hissed.

"Well, what were you doing? Ohh, I see. You're a very lucky man Dracky Boo." Smirked Blaise mockingly.

I was confused. Did he see us kissing? No that's physically impossible, he was in here the whole time!

"Phoebe finally got the D! How big was it?" He questioned, curiosity and sarcasm lingering in his tone.

"He has a micro penis." I joked, causing Draco to suddenly interfere with my amusing remark.

"Blaise, we didn't. She's only joking. She'll get a shock when she sees how big it is." He laughed, 'correcting' my statement I made just a second ago.

A pair of feet were heard behind Blaise as they exited the room he had just left.

Oh my.

Daphne.

💚

Disclaimer:
I love this chapter lmaoooo
Sorry for the short and late chapter, just thought I'd add more details on their first kiss while adding some really funny parts lol

Hope you have a great day today!

Question:
What is your favourite line from the Harry Potter movies?