Ganyu | Vampires Deserve Love Too

"You are you! That's all that matters to me!"

(I may have done this one a bit more fluffy than usual)

fluff

Ganyu x Half Vampire Reader

AU: Medieval + Liyue 

----

I was taken away from my home, my family, the only place that truly felt safe.

They killed my mom who was a vampire.

They "accidentally" killed my dad who was a human.

And now, I have been sold to live under someone else, like a pet.

Or so I thought.

When I first got here, I was scared, upset, and angry. There was a big manor and I was being hauled out of the carriage, my arms, and legs bound with cuffs.

"Why did Mr. Zhongli have to get this... creature," A boy with greenish-black hair said. He stared at me with a sharp, penetrating gaze, making me whimper and bring my gaze back to the ground.

"Now now, Xiao, be nice, Zhongli just wants to take care of them, they were all alone," a girl with blue hair smiled at me. She had weird, red horns on her head and pretty purple eyes. 

My face burned, I had no right to look at a pretty woman like her.

These three took care of me and treated me like family, well, it took Xiao a bit longer.

I wasn't some disgrace to society, a pet, or a creature to be kicked around, at least not for them.

I had found my second home.

----

"Miss Ganyu!"

I waved my hand in the air at Ganyu, who was carrying a stack of papers.

I ran up to her and took some of the papers off her hands.

"Ah... Ah! I can carry them myself, you don't have to worry about me," she muttered, walking to her office. She seemed to be thinking about something important.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, walking beside her. She didn't seem to notice me,  just lost in thought.

I waved my hand in front of her face, "Hello? Earth to Ganyu?"