Zhongli | Immortality

This one-shot is requested by _C1tr0z_

"I'll give you the best life no matter what,"

fluff

AU: Zhongli is still immortal

Zhongli x Reader

----

I sighed, working at Bubu Pharmacy can be quite tiring, but fulfilling as I see many people being cured of their sickness.

"Ah, don't forget to take that medication with food! Have a great day and get well soon!" I said, waving off to the last patient.

"You sure enjoy helping others don't you," said a voice from behind. I turned around and saw Baizhu and Qiqi trailing behind me.

"A-ah Mr. Baizhu, I guess you are right," I mumbled, fumbling with my skirt. I was still a bit shy around Baizhu, he seemed friendly but very mysterious at the same time.

"Y/N, Qiqi wants to go with you," Qiqi said, tugging at my skirt. I giggled and bent down to Qiqi's height.

"If Mr. Baizhu says so, of course, I can take you around," I said, beaming at her. I scooped her up and Baizhu gave me the go-ahead so I placed Qiqi on my shoulders and we left.

"Qiqi where would you like to go first?" I asked as we strolled around Liyue Harbor.

"Cocogoat milk, Cocogoat milk tasty," she said and I laughed. She's tricked so many people on accident by saying that. But I knew the perfect place to buy milk for Qiqi, the same place where I always got her Cocogoat milk.

----

We arrived at the milk section and I let Qiqi down to look around, I glanced around, looking for Cocogoat, or should I say coconut milk.

And there I saw him.

The man I had fallen in love with.

The man I had been friends with for a while.

The man who was also, Rex Lapis.

I laughed a little as my face became flushed, I remember when we first met like yesterday.

----

I was just strolling through the mountains until a couple of hillichurls came and attacked me. I couldn't do anything, I was weak, useless. The only thing I was good at was making different medicines.

Until my field of vision became bright yellow.

When the dust cleared up, I coughed a little and saw all the hillichurls gone. There was a man extending his hand out towards me. He was dressed so elegantly, and his face was...