Scaramouche | Desire

"Mine and only mine"

Scaramouche x Reader

smut

(If you are uncomfy, please wait until another one-shot is released, of course, I was going to make this short, horny, bitch Scaramouche one-shot into smut)

-------

3 years ago

I clutched my head as I was curled up into a ball against the wall. My eyes were wide in fear and regret as I sobbed, tears streamed down my face. I was in my home or used to be home. Now, it was a place where two people died.

Mother... Father...

Their bodies were on the ground as blood pooled out of them. I couldn't move, I was frozen in fear. My mind was blank, just the sight of them lying there.

Suddenly, men approached me, though I just kept my eyes down. They talked about me being "the one" or something, and one man grabbed my shoulder. That's when I snapped out of it, I pulled myself away, my back hitting against the wall. I was surrounded until I heard a voice.

"Cornering a defenseless lady? That's not being a gentleman." A sharp sound rang through the house and the man collapsed. I gasped as I saw blood come out of their necks. I peered towards the man. He had a large hat and purple-blue hair. I stumbled towards the man, he looked at me thoroughly.

"Come, you shouldn't be in here," he said, extending his hand. I gripped it tightly but he didn't mind. We walked out and I sat down while he stood in front of me. 

"T-thank you so much, how could I e-ever repay you," I said, stuttering, bowing. He sighed and lifted me up and shook his head.

"God, you people can be so stupid, you should be looking after yourself instead of trying to please others," he muttered, taking something out. I eyed the box suspiciously.

"Here, take this, there should be everything you need in there," he said and began to walk off. My eyes widened and quickly grasped his hand.

"C-Could I at least know who you are?" I asked timidly, clutching the box towards my chest. the sighed and he rubbed his temples.

"Fine, my name is Scaramouche, call me Balladeer, and I am a Fatui Harbinger," he said blankly. My eyes widened, a Fatui Harbinger? He sneered at me and he walked away. I didn't try to stop him but at least now I knew.

I knew how to repay him, by joining the Fatui.

I sighed and sat down on the dirt, crossing my legs. I opened the box and there was a bag and something shiny. I opened the bag and it was a bag completely of Mora! There were probably thousands in there. I tied the bag and put it in my backpack. Next, I took out the shiny thing. But when I touched it, it was radiating heat. I picked it up and I was filled with shock.