🔞Chapter- 26💗🔞

Plan kept sitting on the bed gawking at the drawer unknowingly. It was about an hour Mean has left but his legs have given up so was his mind. After gawking like a fool he decided to check the drawer. He opened the drawer with trembling hands. He opened it the very first thing he saw was a scrapbook. He opened the scrapbook. The first thing on it was 'My family' written in bold and beautiful letters. There were many pictures pasted and few things or some message written on the bottom of the photos. The writing was beautiful but childish so it was clear it was written by a kid. 

The first picture was of a woman holding a baby in his arms kissing his forehead. Plan recognized who she was. She was Mean's mother. Mean is an exact replica of the woman except leaving his eyes with is similar to his dad. There were many pictures of baby Mean walking holding his mother's hand with his little fingers, some of the pictures Mean was a little more grown-up hugging his mother kissing her cheeks. He was very close to his mother, photos clearly explicated that. There were a few more pictures too of his dad's, mom's, and him but there was one more picture of a kid other than Mean's family, a little younger than him. The kid was not in any family photo but his separate photos were there in the scrapbook. He was not able to recognize who the kid was. He read the little messages written at bottom of the photos. What was the occasion, dates, and little stories about the picture were written down there. He placed the scrapbook on the side as he took about other paper which seems like letters like a lot of letters.

He opened the first letter and he got his answer about who the little boy was other than Mean in a scrapbook. "Mean has a younger brother," Plan said in a whispering tone totally stunned reading the letter. He started opening each and every letter and he was able to understand the bit part of the story. Mean has a brother who lived in another pack and his younger brother knows about Mean from their mother. Mean's mother was pregnant with his husband's child when she ran away. She gave birth to him and his husband was never able to know about it. But Mean does because his brother sends him letters on daily basis. There were many pictures of his brother other than the scrapbook pictures. There was a whole envelope of pictures sent by his brother. His brother was still a teen. There were many letters in which his brother asking him when he can come and live with him. Plan wanted to know what Mean has replied to all those letters. Did he even replied that was the first question in his mind?

There were other letters which were quite very old. Old enough that letters have changed in yellowish and dirt was all over the paper. He opened it and started reading he can't repress his tears. Those were letters written by a Mean when he was a kid to his mother after she left him. He has written how much he missed her if she can meet him once and many of them asking her to come back. His eyes settled on the box in the drawer he put the letters aside and opened the box. There it was dagger Mean was talking about a beautifully calligraphed dagger with some beautiful jewels engraved in its handle. He moved his hands through the dagger but the last thing Mean said to him came into his mind he with tremulous hands put the dagger back in the box and placed everything back in the drawer.

.............................................................................................................................................................

The anxiously worried boy ran towards the door when the bell rang. He felt sad when he saw someone else than the expected person. "Oh hi, Plan, Is Mean home? I have something important to talk about." Perth said as he pointed the file in his hands.

"No, he has not come back home for four days. Did you see him?" Plan asked he was dismaying after other interactions he had with Mean. Perth followed Plan inside the house listening to the boy who was almost having a panic attack.

"You look so concerned about him after so long. Did you guys clear up all the messed situation you were going through?" Perth asked as he took a glass of water offered by Plan.