Chapter- 22💗

It has been said, "Time heals all the wounds." I do not agree. The wounds remain the same. In time the mind protecting its sanity covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens but it is never gone. But for Plan pain has not lessened even in 6 months. Cryings turned into sobbing and sobbing turned into silence month by month. He can't believe he lost one of the biggest happiness in his life his son. He can't forget that Sammy was taken away in front of his eyes he was not able to do anything. Isn't there is a saying sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. He was not over the fact that the person he loved the most has destroyed the castle of happiness they have built together. 

Life was not different for Mean either. He was already tired of the accusatory stares he always got from people who knew about the entire thing that happened. It feels like people have already believed he was guilty. Nobody cared what was another side of the story was. There were only a few people who knew about what happened in the forest with Plan and Sammy or what Plan blamed on Mean. But those few opinions are those who matter everybody looks at him with accusing looks but was not saying anything as they know what powerful alpha can do to them or they really didn't want to talk to him anymore. About the pack, they only knew some kind of accident happened and Leader and Luna lost their baby and also about the high possibility of them not having an heir anymore. It was Mr. Phiravich Mean's dad's ordered to hide the whole truth because it can create distrust among the pack.

6 months have changed many things for Plan and Mean. Plan remain locked up in their bedroom most of the time away from daylight. Their new house help, Cristie a middle-aged woman used to take food water medicines, and other necessities for Plan which was most of the time got refused but Cristie been a motherly figure to Plan tried to make the other guy understand that life didn't work like that. In 6 months of a long time Mean always tried to stay away from the other guy because other ones just freak out whenever Mean came anywhere near him and for the other reason he didn't want those angry eyes looking at him with disgust which once used to look at him with love and care. He sometimes used to peak from outside looking at him at night only to find other one hugging those scan frames or the clothes they had brought together for the baby crying or blankly looking at any part of the room.

"Does the other is one even sleeps??" was the question that came into his mind always. He always wanted to just enter the room and hug the crying boy but he can't. His new shelter was the couch in the hall where he sleeps or most accurately where he tried to spend the whole night trying to sleep or pass out time by watching television because even he can't sleep. His old memories adding up with new horrific ones didn't let him sleep. Those crying which is clearly audible in the hall from the boy's room didn't let him sleep. There was no Sammy for continuously chattering there was no Plan always jumping. The house that used to be their home has nothing but a graveyard now.

It was almost 6 in the evening he just came back from just completing a few of his pack work. Cristie was not there maybe out for some work. He opened Plan's room which once used to be their bedroom their love nest the other guy was sitting on the chair in the corner hugging a small soft toy looking blankly at the window whose curtain was closed a little evening sunlight peeking through it which soon stopped because the sun was almost about to set. He sighed tiredly as he closed the door quietly and laid on the sofa watching television.

A knock on the gate strained him out of his thoughts. As he opened the door he just can't stop anger inside him. He walked out of the door and closed it. "What are you doing here again didn't I told you not to come here??" Mean asked the omega angrily. 

"I want to meet him," New said pouting. In these 6 months, New always came back again and again to meet Plan but Mean didn't let him because he thought New and his child will bring him sad memories thinking about how both omegas spent time together during the time of pregnancy.