Chapter- 19💗

3 months pregnant -

Sound of alarm buzzing like a bee with laryngitis and a hernia. A low labored groaning zzzzzzzzzzz sound and irritating the little one.

"Mean can you just made your alarm clock shut for a while I want to sleep a little more." Plan asked in a raspy and hoarse voice.

It was already 15 min alarm kept buzzing and irritated Plan kept kicking and telling him to switch off the alarm but the other one didn't even shift a little.

Plan irritatedly got up from the bed as he took the alarm clock from the side table and walked to the window threw it out and again slept on the bed fully wrapped in a blanket like a cocoon.

Mean startled got from bed groaning "Did you again threw the alarm clock out of the house again. In these few months, you have already thrown 15 alarm clocks out."

"It is not my mistake when you set an alarm why don't you just get up and turn it off for god sake. It kept ringing and irritating me so I threw it out." Plan's voice was muffled due to the blankets.

"Ok, I am sorry I was tired, between you need to get up for the morning walk and after that, I have to reach training ground in time." Mean got up as he moved to his wardrobe.

"Do you know what time it is? Let me tell you it is four in the morning. Why do I have to get up so early for morning walks? Just shift the time I am not getting up." Plan turned taking another side trying to find the best comfortable position.

"Plan we have talked about it already morning walks are very important for you and after five I don't have time and also early morning walks are good for your health as well as the baby. So get up." Mean tried to pull the blanket but the other one gripped it harder.

"Mean common where the logic. I think a normal person should have at least 8 hours of sleep but think I should have at least 16 hours of sleep 8 hours for me and 8 hours for the baby." Plan took out the blanket from his face as he gave his nonsense logic.

"Ha....Ha....ha stop giving that nonsense logic common out of the blanket in 15 min I am going to brush my teeth until then." Mean took a towel as he walked to the washroom.

Mean was brushing his teeth as the door flung open. Plan came running inside the washroom. Plan was on his knees in front of the toilet vomiting whatever he has eaten at the night. Mean kneeled beside him despite the smell of vomit that invaded his nostrils and rubbed omega's back.

"Are you ok?? Can I get you something??" He whispered while he kept his hand on the boy's back.

"I'm okay now..... I think" Plan moved away from the toilet, leaned against the bathtub and closed his eyes.

Mean stood up, took a towel from the rack, dipped it in water, and passed it through Plan's sweaty face.

"Are you ok?? Do you need me to take you to the doctor??" Mean asked concerned.

"No Mean I am fine. It's my daily routes anyway I am used to it. Also, it's just 4 in the morning we can't disturb the doctor he has New to take care of. I am ok." Plan said and opened his eyes. They were watery and Mean didn't know if they were sad tears or if they were there because of vomiting.

Mean reached for Plan's hand and squished it a little. He has seen Plan's condition, Boy kept vomiting he has also lost little of his weight. Mean was cornered but the doctor kept telling them he can make it through it was the only thing to make him feel like breathing. Sometimes when he watches the boy vomiting all the time he thinks how even the boy is able to stand or walk or do other necessities.

He helped Plan to the basin and gave him a toothbrush and after Plan was done with his teeth. Mean didn't wait any more time and kissed Plan. 

"Everything will ok, Just a few months more and then everything will be fine." Mean consoled as he pulled back from the kiss.