chapter - 10 💗

They were not so far from waterfall when they listened Plan screaming for help..

"Meannnn!! Meannn!! Help.."

Mean can clearly hear Plan's fearful voice.. He ran as fast as he could fallowed by Perth and few other wolf.

As they reached Plan's voice was already stopped.. All the them started sniffing trying to find Plan by his smell...

It took no time and Mean saw Plan's body lifelessly lying on bushes.. His neck was bleeding.. There were deep cut on his face neck his body..

Mean shifted to his human and moved foreward.. He never felt this scared.. He sat and took Plan in his lap checking his pulse..

He felt like breathing when he felt Plan's pulse..

Perth was standing there frozen unable to breath looking at Plan

Mean took Plan  in his arms and carried him..

He angrily looked at Perth.. "What the hell are you doing here looking at my face... Go and find who the hell tried to touch luna of our pack.. "

Perth took a last look at Plan and angrily ran towards forest with other wolves..

Mean started walking towards pack house as fast as he could. He was looking at Plan..

"I am sorry... I am sorry ..just be strong just few minutes we will be home.. Nothing will happen you are listening to me Plan... Just be strong" Mean kept whispering same things again and again...

As they reached home he ran inside and put plan inside room.. He ran to his room and called doctor..

He ran to bathroom and brought water and mixed disinfectant in it..

As he started cleaning wounds he noticed it's vampire frangs and claws.
Vampire teeth and claws are poisonous but he can't affect wolf this much.. He checked Plan's pulse.. It was getting slower and slower..

"Plan get up... Get up plan " Mean tapped Plan's cheeks again and again..

Mean listened doorbell he ran towards door as he opened door he saw doctor..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Perth, Gun , Mark were sitting waiting for doctor to come out..

Mean was walking left to right recklessly..He just can't forget that injured face of Plan..

"You planned it isn't it" Perth said blankly looking at Mean..

"What?? You really think I did this" Mean said totally shocked with allegation.. "Are you out of your mind you are talking to your leader.. "

"I am talking not as your beta... I am talking as a friend...I dragged him into this political mess... I promised him nothing will happen to him.." Perth angrily slammed his hand on table..

"You and Sophia planned this isn't it... because of you both want him out of your way.. You tried to kill him.. ??"

"Just shut up perth I had enough.. Do you even have proof that I did this and don't you dare to drag Sophia in between.. "

Perth sarcastically laughed" Are you for real Mean even in time like this you are thinking about that filthy desperate vampire... Don't become so blind that everything get destroyed infront of you and you just kept looking... "

"Guys please stop this...just think about Plan stop fighting "Mark came in between trying to stop verbal fighting which soon look like they are soon going to attack each other..