Chapter - 23💗

A knock on the door pulled Plan out of his thoughts but he kept lying on the bed not ready to face whoever standing out of the gate.

"Plan how is my babe is doing??" A voice that made Plan sit on the bed. His feet automatically stood on the ground. He felt like his legs are dead but still, he walked to the lady. 

"Why are you here Emma?? How did you enter inside the pack? Are you stupid or what? They will kill you if they knew you entered the pack." Each question was coming out of his mouth without taking a breath losing another someone important even in a dream of it can take his life. It was Emma who pulled the other guy in a hug rubbing his pack.

"It's ok. Mean permitted me. Ok, relax." Emma kept hugging his best friend to whom she has not met for almost a year. She knew everything about what happened and what his best friend his facing. The only thing he didn't know is which story is real one Perth or Plan is saying or the one Mean is saying about him not having anything to do with what happened at the waterfall.

"I lost him, Emma. He killed him" Plan kept saying the same thing again and again like a mantra crying letting all his emotions out and not leaving Emma hugging her to death.

"Shhh, it's ok. Don't cry I am here. I am with you." Emma kept saying soothing words to him wiping her own tears.

It took almost an hour for Emma to stop the other guy from crying and finally the other guy stopped he was not ready to leave the warmth of the hug he was receiving from his best friend.

"Plan, can we go and sit outside for a while. Don't you feel suffocated been inside the room all day?" Sophia said stroking the hair of the guy 

"It is suffocating outside. This room helps me breathe. His memories help me breathe. These scans these toys these clothes help me breathe and live." Another one said as tears again started forming.

"Ok, then can you once come out of this room with me. Just for my sake. Please" Emma said breaking then hug looking at the guy with pleading eyes and waited for the answer Plan nodded and Emma helped him to walk out of the room.

................................................................................................................................................................

Plan was not even able to adjust his blur eyesight when he came out of the room due to the light coming from the opened windows. As his vision cleared he saw people sitting at the dining table. All were familiar faces just seemed to be new because some of them he has not met for months. Mean got up from seat as pulled chair for Plan to sit and for surprize Plan did sit on the seat when Emma made him sit. 

Everybody was silent. Perth was not even able to look at Plan in his eyes. He was not able to get out of fact that he is one of the reasons for Plan's condition. "How are you Plan?" Gun asked looking at Plan but the other one just looked back at him but didn't react anything. Mark tried to loosened the constipated environment and lighten the environment about talking some irrelevant stuff and made people laugh. But nothing worked for Plan he kept sitting and looking at anything but not at people sitting and waiting for his one reaction.

"As we are here I want to talk about something," Emma said taking everybody's attention.

"Yes, we are listening you can continue," Perth said smiling to his friend. Emma took a deep breath before telling her the decision she recently made for the sake of her own happiness. Someone made her feel sometimes it's good to be selfish for their own happiness.

"Next month or so and so I will be moving to California with my parents......Permanently" Emma said as she confidently kept looking at all the people sitting there but she was nervous her fingers kept fidgeting unknowingly.