chapter -5 💗

Plan was sitting in Mean's room thinking how his life changed in few days now he is sitting in room of his 5 year crush as his husband...

Yes now I am married to Mean... All the things were so sudden that I am unable to recover from it...

All the rituals and marriage was private.. Only our family was there... I didn't even get chance to tell Emma... I know she is going to kill me because i didn't invited her for my marriage ..but what can I do it was not allowed to our ex leader said we are not allowed to tell anybody only tomorrow there in pack meeting i will be introduced as their luna....

Like few hours ago over ex leader asked my parents and then we just get married in few hours and I feel like I am on cloud nine...

Plan was amazed how beautiful Mean's room was... Looks like it is newly renovated a big window from where whole pack village can be seen.

Plan waited for mean but there was no sign of him...

May be he is busy with pack work afterall he is our leader...after sometime he thought he should take a bath... He opened his luggage took his clothes and went to bath... He was exhausted from the stressful day that he didn't remember when he slept..

Next morning when he woke up he saw Mean was sleeping on couch.. Plan thought to wake him up and ask him to sleep comfortably on bed...

Plan walked towards Mean and sat down to noticed for first time closely how handsome and charming mean is... Beautiful eyelashes pink lips everything about him is so beautiful... He saw how relaxing he looks while sleeping...

As he was busy noticing mean 's facial features... He saw Mean suddenly opened his eyes...

They had a eye contact for few seconds and then Mean pushed Plan backward and get up...

"Ouch!!! " Plan cried in pain as his ass fall on ground roughly...

"Weakling!! " Mean said when Plan turned to look Mean he saw how disgustingly Mean was looking at him.

Mean went to his wardrobe took his clothes and get into bathroom...

Plan was sitting on the ground thinking what he did so wrong to get this type of treatment... His eyes was full of tears

"May be Mean is not in good mood.. Plan relax don't think negative..."Plan tried to comfort himself...

As he was sitting on his bed he saw Mean coming out of bathroom...

He was just in towel..Plan can see his well built torso...

He is so well built as water dripped from his hair and travelled his torso Plan try swallow to lump struck in his throat...

Plan was smiling and blushing there...thinking how lucky he was to have Mean as his husband...

"Whenever I am in the room I don't want to see you in my room ..."said Mean

"Huh??? "

"I don't want to see some lowclass filthy ugly slutty omega in my room or in my bed... Whenever I am room I don't want to see your face... Just take your luggage and shift to guest room beacuse you are just guest here.."

"Whattt??? Plan was confused he was feeling heartbroken inside unable to understand whats going on..."

"Yes... Why what were you thinking some low class omega can come and become my partner for life ..."

"Do you really think you can become luna of the strongest pack around?? " Mean chuckled came close to Plan and whispered -"you are digusting just tell me didn't you married me for the luxurious life for that luna 's position and to enjoy in bed with high class alpha's around... "