Chapter- 28💗

"Doctor Tay, how are the injured ones?" Plan asked as he entered the hospital followed by New and Sammy. It has been two days and nobody in the pack returned except the guards who are wounded. Everybody was miserable terrified and scared and filled with despondency thinking about their loved ones. Plan was also in the same category thinking about Mean the only difference was he was hiding his fear inside and pretending to be tough.

"One of the guards was not able to make through it and many are injured to the level that either their healing powers are not working or they are very slow," Tay informed taking out few specific medicines from the room.

"Oh," Plan breathed a trembling breath as he sat down on the chair.

"Our numbers are getting lesser in numbers at the border many guards are just too injured to get back there again. The guards who came back from training was also of no use because we are surrounded by enemies from all side they are not even able to enter inside the pack so how they are going to help at borders. It's true Joshual ended up inside the pack but most of them were so injured that they can't make it to borders but Joshual is still there. All members of the council and our ex-leader is also there. And still, I don't feel like we are going to get the result in our favor." Doctor Tay stopped his prattling when he felt a lethal grip on his hand. He growled in anger when his wolf felt outraged because an omega tried to overpower him as he turned only to found Plan looking at him with equal anger but something was way weirder. He suppressed his growl because of course something happened to Plan, the leader was going to cut his head off.

"Are you saying you don't have faith in your leader? Stop being pessimistic and just do your work instead of creating fear among others. I hope you get me?" Tay just nodded and turned to look at New who was staring at him with teary eyes. Plan turned to step out but he immediately felt guilty for bashing out like that on alpha in front of others. He wanted to apologize but sudden dizziness forced him to leave before he fell down in front of others. Sammy followed him bewildered with the rude attitude of Plan because living together so many years together she never had seen him like that.

"He is rude. I hate him for what he did today. He shouldn't have talked to you like that." New said hugging his alpha tightly because he knew alpha's self-esteem would be hurt. But for Tay, he was busy thinking something else.

"It's ok. What I have seen you didn't notice it. I don't think it was his mistake. I have a do a test. I will see you later." Tay kissed his forehead as he left without saying anything else. His voice was urgent so even New decided not to bug him anymore.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Are you ok luna? You urgently came back from the hospital." Sammy asked when he saw Plan coming out of the washroom rubbing his wet hair with the towel.

"I don't know why I felt very warm suddenly so I felt the need to talk a bath?" Plan answered as he laid on the bed and settled his head on the lap of Sammy. He smiled softly when he felt the warmth of Sammy's hand on his head giving scalp massage.

"All you need to do is sleep. You didn't have a single dab of sleep since Leader left. Sleep for a while we are here to look for the pack." Sammy muttered and that was the last thing Plan monitored before he drifted to sleep followed by Sammy. The clock tickled passing two, three, four, five hours. And finally, in the sixth hour, Sammy opened his eyes rubbing and yawning. Her leg was totally numbed so she shifted Plan's head on the pillow and moved out of bed limping. He looked out of the window for some time and then turned to walk out of the room but stopped when her eyes detected something weird.