chapter - 14💗

It has been 2 weeks since Plan left to his grandmother's house.. And after leaving Mean didn't listened anything about him... No message no call nothing this thing was making him feel frustrated to the level that for the first time he stole something...

Yes!!  The mighty most powerful alpha stole Plan's mobile number from Perth's phone...

It was when Plan didn't return after 1 week he decided to call Plan but after that he remember he never took Plan's number there was no need of it.

He lied to Sammy and asked for her mobile and said his mobile is discharged and he need to make a urgent call but that was all useless because even in Sammy's phone he didn't get Plan's number...

And one day during pack meeting he took advantage of situation and stole Plan's mobile number from Perth's mobile but it was of no use because he tried many times but he didn't get the confidence to call Plan..

Everytime he open his mobile see the number call and just hang it instantly..

Mean was lying on grass bed near waterfall in between of forest looking at dark angry clouds thundering

""You are here I have searched you everywhere "Perth said as he came and sat near Mean..

Mean was not surprised from sudden intrusion he already smelt the familiar scent of Perth from far away..

"Hmm just came here to relax... Is anything important ???" Mean asked still lying looking at angry sky...

"No!!  Nothing important just some friends stuff " Perth answered throwing pebble in river..

"Ohh "Mean replied short and simple

Perth sighed "lets just cut to the chase Mean I know you stole his number  from my phone" Perth said seriously looking at Mean..

"W... What stole I just took it... I didn't stole it " Mean answered nervously as he get up to sit..

"Ok whatever... My point is if you miss him so much why don't you just call him straight.." ~ Perth

Mean sighed " It's not easy I don't know if he is ready to talk to me or not... He didn't said it directly to me but deep inside he blame me.. He think his father was punished very harshly for his crime.. May be he hates me now.."

"But he has to understand eventually law is for everybody. Call him make him understand your point.." Perth said putting him hand on Mean's shoulder...

"I don't think time is right for it... May be he want to be alone" Mean answered

There was silence for a while both were looking at waterfall silently..

"Do you love him" Perth asked still looking at waterfall..

"Love is big word to use... It is emotions normally humans feel...But what I can say right now is I feel connection with him .He is the only omega whose presence affect me.. His smell confuse me to the extent that sometimes I do or say things I didn't mean to do or say..." Mean said playing the soil and pulling grass from ground

Perth nodded trying understand Mean's point "Ok so when are you planning to call him.. It has been two weeks I think you should go and bring him back.."

"I don't know " as Perth expected a straightforward answer came..

"Uhmm ok I think we should go now it is about to rain" Perth said getting up from ground..

"You can go I want to sit for some more time" Mean said again lying on grass bed...

"Ok... But Mean I just want to say everything has its perfect time... It is possible you will not get other chance to say or do things if time is gone.. Just talk to him before it is too late" Perth said as he walked to other side of forest..