Chapter-20 💗

7 months pregnant-

"How many hours did I sleep Mean," Plan asked rubbing his face as tried to get up failed as by now he is turned into a round football.

"Almost 2 hours" Mean replied as he helped Plan to sit. It was almost correct 12 in the afternoon and Plan was amazed baby let him sleep for almost 2 hours. From kicking and punching he was getting he was sure by now he is going to give birth to a boxing champion. On the other hand, Mean was desperately trying the feel the baby kicking but it was a mystery that the baby immediately stops making any movement whenever Mean put his hand on the stomach to feel it.

"Baby can you kick for me once Dad wants to feel it" Mean begged as he moved closer to the baby bump rubbing it lovingly waiting for any movement. Plan sometimes feels bad for Mean. The guy was trying to feel it from the day one Plan has felt the first movement. They already knew the gender of the baby by now. It was a baby boy. And they have already decided his name. Rick was the name Mean and Plan both came up after thousand of names suggested by others. There was nothing special about the name they don't even know what it meant they just liked so he came up with this name.

"I think the baby has some issues with his dad that he doesn't want dad to let him feel, It's ok I can wait between You have completely changed my room," Mean said as he took a frame from the side table. It was the latest ultrasound they have got after the checkup. Plan has collected all his reports from day one and frame them and hung them on walls and placed them on tables.

"I hope in a positive way" Plan asked.

"Absolutely I love it" Mean replied as he combed his hair.

"Do you want to eat something??" Mean asked as he called Sammy from the kitchen.

"Yes please but not eggs the smell made me sick" Plan replied scrunching his face.

"What do want then??"

"Mhmm I want blueberry pancakes with chocolate syrup" He was suddenly craving that he was kind of got obsessed with everything made up of blueberry, maybe the baby liked them.

"But that's not in your diet chart you know that right." Mean sat next to Plan on the bed and wrinkled his eyebrow questionably at Plan.

'I know but Pleaseee" Plan looked at Mean with begging eyes as he was eating good for nothing food for months as he has to follow a certain diet chart every day.

"Ok...Ok, there is not any way I can win against you but just for today." Mean signaled Sammy to bring what Plan wanted.

"Thank you," Plan said as he kissed Mean's cheeks. He busied himself to TV as he opened a certain movie.

"Plan please not again you watched Frozen 2 almost 90 times already in these 4 months. What's the point of watching it again and again." Mean was pissed at how much Plan has got obsessed with the frozen series.

"But I like it and it's better than any nonsense movie. It makes me happy so I watch it" Plan replied irritated. He has changed a lot in nearby months. He gets pissed off irritated angry feared very easily pregnancy was a reason but so is his weak body. His emotions and feeling keep changes so quickly like someone changing clothes.

"Ok, Ok don't get angry I am just concerned about what if my son starts looking like Anna, or Elsa I mean common you look frozen more than you look at my face. I will not be shocked when the first time I will take my son in my arms and he will look like Elsa or Anna more than me." Mean smiled when Plan giggled at Mean's lame joke I mean at least he tried to joke.

Gate knocked as Sammy came with food and place it on the table he turned to look at Plan as she smiled looking at the Plan's baby bump. Plan noticed Sammy looking at the baby bump.