chapter - 7 💗

"Plan don't cry listen to me I can explain" Perth said trying to stop plan from running away from canteen..

"What are you going to explain ...huh Perth.. You used me... Didn't you know he is using me for just 1 year... "Plan almost shouted which attracts people's attention..

"Plan please calm down and no!!!  I didn't know he has this type of second Plan in his mind he never told me.. "

"I agree I knew he don't love You and he has someone else.. And I also know it from beginning this marriage is nothing for him.. Sorry I used you without telling truth... But believe me I don't have any wrong intention about it... Please sit I will tell you whole truth... Just please sit.." Perth said almost begging to Plan...

Plan was very angry but more than that he was hurt his own friend did that to him... Plan angrily get up from his chair "you know Perth I don't know whom to believe and whom to not... I have nothing to talk now... "

"Didn't you know how ridiculous my childhood was my own parents hate me pack don't consider me as member of the pack they behave like I am an outsider... I have you and Emma and you also broke my trust you took me out from one hell and kicked me into other... "

"I love Mean I always did...and I know in future also I will love him but he hates me so much that it break me into pieces... His hurtful and disrespectful words hurt me more than wounds my parents gave me daily... All this because of you... "

"You know I am unable to understand what you got by doing all this... Just forget about me isn't Mean your childhood friend you are his beta his Commander why don't you want him to be happy and fact is he will never be happy with me his happiness is somebody else... I didn't even understand what are you going to explain me... "

"Emma get up we have class in 10 min" Plan said looking at Emma who was sitting there fully confused unable to understand what is going on. .. "Emma get up "Plan almost shouted...

"Plan please at least listen me... "Perth said begging...

"No!!!  I don't want to talk about it anymore at least not now... "

Plan moved towards his class fallowed by Emma...

——————————————————

Plan was unable to concentrate on his class... He was feeling like he was betrayed ...he don't want to talk about it...but Emma was continuosly messaging him asking what they were talking about in canteen and about mean's behavior towards Plan...

He turned towards Emma who was sitting just next to him and bugging him by her messages...

"Emma really I am sitting next to you why are you messaging me" Plan said looking at her angrily

"Heyy!!!  Why are not telling me what just happened in canteen and why were you so angry at Perth" Emma said still trying to understand full scenario.. 

"I don't want to talk about it Emma please" Plan turned to look at professor..

But Emma kept bugging him Plan who himself was confused about whole thing didn't know what to tell Emma...Plan want to escape from Emma's bugging so he decided to leave to home...

"Excuse me professor is I am allowed to go home I am really not feeling good today.. "Plan asked his professor and professor allowed him...

Plan instantly packed his things and left school walked to bus stand ...

As he get home... First he take out ice for his hand which was still burning it has become more painful than earlier... He noticed his hand has big burning scar now...