Chapter - 16💗

"Hmm. It is about the time when his mother" Perth was not even able to complete his sentence somebody interrupted them from behind.

"Perth" it was Mean standing looking at him angrily with dead eyes his voice was very urgent and full of warning like he didn't want Perth to continue what he was saying.

"Ohh you are awake we were just talking  Do you need anything? " Plan asked walking towards Mean

"No!! nothing just not sleepy anymore going out for a drive. Go and sleep it's too late" Mean said as he glared at Perth with a look we need to talk look and walked out towards the car.

He opened the car's door about to sit Plan stopped him Mean looked at him with a confused look on the face.

"Can I come with you I am craving for ice cream" Plan asked making a cute little baby face.

Mean didn't reply anything he just moved to the passenger seat and opened the door and smiled at Plan. Plan smiled showing his teeth and ran towards the passenger seat he gets on his toes and pecked Mean's lips 

"Thank you," Plan said smiling Mean was not used to all this affection and clinginess. He used to found it childish and clingy people irritating but he wants to change a little for Plan. He tried to show a little affection to Plan so he kissed his cheeks and moved to driving seat.

................................................................................................................................................................

Mean was driving in silence. He turned, again and again, to look at Plan who was busy looking outside silently deeply thinking about something.

"Are you alright want to talk about something?" Mean asked the silent boy 

"Mean I am very sacred what if we will end up like Nicolas and Perth" Plan said turning to look at Mean with eyes glittering with unshed tears.

Mean suddenly stopped the car it was so sudden that Plan jerked ahead but god bless the seat belt which helped him to get any injury.

As Plan recovered from the shock he turned to look at Mean who was looking at him with god knows what expression.

Mean sighed deeply with closed eyes and rested his head at the headrest and again turned to look at Plan.

"Come here," Mean said smiling 

"Where, " Plan asked confused.

"Here on my lap," Mean said sitting properly making a room for the little boy on his lap.

"Are you sure I am not a kid? You know I am a bit heavy" Plan said awkwardly smiling 

"I know that. You practically slept over me the whole night a few weeks back so yes I know what's your weight and I can bear it so ya come fast"  Mean said tapping his lap and signaling Plan to sit.

Plan moved and sat strangling Mean facing him involuntarily hand wrapped around his neck Mean brushed his hand on his cheeks smiling ...

"I am scared Mean" Plan said hugging Mean closely.

"Don't be. Nothing wrong will happen I am here right in front of you" Mean replied smiling stroking Plan's back lovingly.

"I am scared something bad will happen again. It has always happened with me if something good happens to me it gets snatched away and all things are happening so fastly this is making me even more scared. You are not going to leave me right" Plan said nuzzling Mean's alpha scent calming his restless soul.

"No, not at all. Don't be so negative. Nothing bad will happen. I am here with you. Just look at your necklace I gave you" Mean said breaking the hug looking at Plan's eyes.