chapter -6 💗

As Perth and Plan was about to move to pack hall...Perth asked Plan fully concerned..

"What happen to your head Plan?? "

Plan was trying to think of some excuse and then he made most basic excuse..

"Ahh!! Actually I slipped in washroom and fall down and my head got hit with bathtub... Nothing serious"

Perth didn't look satisfied with  whatever Plan said but he let it go and then they moved to pack hall..

Pack hall -

As they entered Plan saw Mean was sitting on chair on stage talking to some guy who was standing near by..Mean's dad was also sitting near by stage.. 

As Plan and Perth walked inside all people turned to look at them...

All the eyes noticing him making him feel weak....

He can see people whispering...staring at him in disgust.. He just want to run away somewhere where nobody notices him ...

"Plan relax do you remember what I said when we were in room everything will be alright.." Perth said in comforting tone... Plan tried to relax but he was very nervous...

"Plan son come over the stage" said Mean's father...

"I would like to announce something today...we all know Plan. He is part of our pack since birth... He was born in our pack and spent his childhood here... He knows about our pack very well he is 18 year adult now.. Intelligent smart and we have chosen him as this pack's luna..."

"He is married to Mean yesterday we are sorry to not inform others because ceremony was private... "

"So we are making official announcement today..so we want whole pack to accept him as luna..He will be equally respected as leader of pack is respected.. After Mean he has power to make decisions for pack..."

"We will not accept him for such a prestigious position "shouted one of pack member..

"Yes!!  Nobody in pack will except him we don't even consider him as part of our pack "shouted other  .

"He is weakling some low class omega how can we accept him for this position... "

"Someone who will sit on luna's position will be strong enough to protect the pack... This weakling can't even protect himself... "

"Yess!!  He is not even complete wolf how can he sit on this position he is more human than wolf... His mother was also human who can't even survive the child birth..."

"Yes we will not accept it... "

People were shouting but Plan was standing there eye fixed on ground tear struggling not to fall down... He was frozen there listening people shouting cursing whispering...

He starting to believe what people said was right... He is not the perfect candidate for the position..He was thinking what mean said him earlier and then he said to Mean's dad -

"Sir!!  I think they are right I am not the deserving one."he look towards Mean who was smirking looking  straight in plan's eyes... Like he was showing his victory to Plan...

As Plan bowed infront of Mean and his dad and start moving down the platform...

"Enough!!!!"  Mean shouted with a growl showing his power and looking towards his  pack...

Whole pack bowed at once showing their submission  ...

"I had enough...He is luna of this pack and nobody can change this fact.. If anybody can't accept him.. Then just leave the pack.. We don't need anybody who can't accept their leader's decision... "