IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey my lovelies !!! I have an announcement to make regarding the series connected to this book. I decided that instead of writing the edited versions of Loveless Marriage 1&2, I will be writing Rules of Loving instead. So far I like these books as they are and wish to change nothing, maybe in the future I will go in to fix some grammar, but plot-wise I like it as it is. Now, I decided to write the books in the following order...

1.) Rules of Loving — 2021
2.) Forbidden Temptations (1) — 2021
3.) Dante — 2021
4.) Forbidden Redemptions (FT2) — TBD
5.) Matches — TBD

Rules of Loving is first because I have started that book and have an outline already planned out.

Then I have Forbidden Temptations, based off guest characters that weren't really mentioned that much in the novel. This novel is like a prequel to Dante, that is why I have to post it before that one so you can fully understand Dante and the backstory.

After this, is the story all of you have been asking about. I'm still thinking of how this story will go, I have an initial idea so this one is third on the list because I am still working out the plot.

Then, the sequel to FT, it will include a bit of Dante, but at this point it will be about the two other protagonist. I do not want to reveal much, but just know it will a more mature book then those I have written.

Lastly, is Matches, because we have to save the best for last. This one will be a bit more intense and much more mature like FT. I'm still working out the plot as well so the date will be determined later.

Anyways, I really hope you guys stick with me through this journey. Right now I am working on two novels, the one on this account is The Billionaire's Proposal (Edited Version), a bit of a different plot so if you want to read that one, please do. On my other account (miss_liz201), I am working on Once Upon A Drunken Mistake, so if you want to read a royal scandal, go check that out.

Last thing I wanted to say is that Rules of Loving You will be re-uploaded on April, which is when I plan to be half-way through The Billionaire's Proposal.

Thank you my lovelies and please remember to stay safe through these difficult times. Xoxo 💋💋