And the Tale Continues (Bonus #1)

"Mommy!" I rushed towards the direction of my baby's cry.

"Eva what happened?" I asked as I entered the living room.

"Maggy won't let go of my hair." She cried.

I turned my gaze to the one-year-old girl sitting next to Maggy. She turned to look at me with an innocent smile as she continued to clutch to her sister's blonde locks.

"Mama." She said as she let go of Eva's hair and outstretched her arms towards me.

I could not help but chuckle as I picked up my daughter from the play pen.

"She gets that mischievous and violent character from you, y'know." Kenneth said as he stepped into the living room.

"No she doesn't." I defend.

Kenneth arched an eyebrow amused. "Need I remind you about the incident with Quinn six years ago?" He asked.

"Shut it mister know it all." I replied as I feigned to be mad and turned to my children.

Kenneth wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Aw, she's mad." He teased. "What are you going to do? Punch m-"

The rest of his sentence turned into a grunt as I elbowed him. He immediately let go of me and went to rub the side of his abdomen.

"You know you just proved my point right?" Kenneth said and I rolled my eyes. "But I still love you."

Kenneth composed himself and kissed my cheek as a form of apology for teasing me. A small smile creeped up my lips at the gesture and this caused Kenneth to smile again.

"When will our family be arriving?" Kenneth asked. Before I could answer Bennett and Elliot walk into the living room.

"You really shouldn't keep the backdoor open like that." He said. "A dangerous wild animal could wonder in. Or even worse Zayn."

"I heard that!" Zayn said as he too walked into the living room, Quinn trailing right behind him.

Next to Quinn was his wife, who's name I will not mention since I don't want to spoil the ending of his story. Zayn's wife also walked in and I will not mention her name either. Right after them came in Aaron and Diana.

"Zayn how are you feeling?" Kenneth asked.

"Better." He replied.

Zayn did look a lot better than he did a couple of days ago when he lost his baby. He was completely devastated after having lost his Audi A4 to Bennett. The two had betted on who would win the Portugal vs Uruguay game. Zayn was certain Portugal would, especially because it was said the Simpsons had predicted the 2018 World Cup, but that didn't turn out to be the case. Feeling bad for Zayn, Bennett bought him an Audi A5, a toy one that is.

"Zayn, dude, I hate seeing you like this. Tell you what, I will give you your car back." Bennett said.

"Really?" Zayn asked with hopeful eyes.

"Nope." Bennett chuckled. But his laughter was cut short after Elliot hit the back of his head.

"He's your best friend, now give him his car back." Elliot scolded.

"Fine," Bennett sighed in defeat as he pulled out the keys to Zayn's car. "When we get back to the city you can come pick up your car." He added in a bored tone.

Elliot pecked her husband's cheek and his frown faded away.

"Where are my cousins auntie El?" Eva asked.

"The kids are outside playing." Elliot replied. "Come I'll take you to them."

Eva stepped out of the play pen and followed Elliot to the back door.