Chapter V

"Thank you for being here," Kenneth states as he pecks my lips. "Even though you didn't have to."

"You needed me and I made a vow to always be there for you in the good and bad." I reply causing Kenneth to smile.

"Good morning mister Hathaway," the journalist for Glitz magazines walks into Kenneth's office. I quickly stand up from Kenneth's lap and we walk towards Han. "Thank you for enlisting Glitz magazines for this exclusives interview. I would like to ensure you that none of the information will be leaked until you tell us to, and we will not twist the story around." Han promises.

"I'm glad to hear so," Kenneth replies with a friendly smile. "Now shall we get started with the interview?" Han nods and we take a seat at the mini lounge in Kenneth's office.

I sit down next to Kenneth on the black leather three seater couch. He reaches for my hand and I give his a comforting squeeze.

"Is the daughter of miss Hart yours?" Is the first question Han asks.

Kenneth shakes his head firmly. "She is not my daughter and I have the DNA tests to prove it." Kenneth answers as he takes out the Manila folder containing a copy of the test results and hands it to Han.

"What was the motive that led miss Hart to lie?" Han asks once he finishes writing the answer for the previous question.

I could tell Kenneth was debating between telling the whole truth or not.

"Someone paid miss Hart to lie about Marissa being my daughter. They did it to split Aurora and I up, but they did not succeed." Kenneth smiles at me as he says this. "She told us that she was doing it for the well-being of her two children, she needed the money."

"She could have just gotten a job." Han points out and Kenneth nods in agreement.

"Do you know who hired her?" Han questions and Kenneth stays silent for a few moments.

He finally shakes his head and answers, "No, she did not tell us." Kenneth lies and I was surprised he didn't tell them it was Quinn.

"Going to another topic, I heard you are expanding your business and constructing ships now as well." Han states and Kenneth nods.

"It was been a dream of mine to expand the company my grandfather constructed," Kenneth answers. "The opportunity presented itself and I took it."

"There has also been a rumor that you will be taking over Montgomery Enterprises, is that true as well?" Han asks awaiting Kenneth's answer so he could write it down.

Kenneth looks skeptical. "The answer to that is still pending." He finally replies.

"How about your marriage? You two look happier than ever, is there a possibility that there is a bun in the oven?" Han asks with a reading smile and I feel my cheeks begin to burn.

"Unfortunately, not yet." Kenneth answers. "We are in no rush, though. If we do have a baby then we will be extremely, but if not it's alright we can keep trying." Kenneth causes Aurora to playfully slap him but he just winks at her.

"Aurora, what were your thoughts when you first found out about Kenneth's possible daughter?" Han questions.

"I will admit I was a bit crushed, but if the little girl had turned out to be Kenneth's daughter I would have supported him and stuck by his side." I answer honestly causing Kenneth to smile down at me.