Chapter XX

"Now let's go on with the news of the famous 'it' couple, Aurora and Kenneth Hathaway," says one of the Hollywood spill hosts. "Recently at one of Aurora's parent's events we saw a huge scandal done by Aurora's cousin. Kenneth and Aurora have not confirmed anything but they will be having an interview with Glitz magazines."

"Yeah, and it has been speculated that Aurora is expecting after a source informed us that she was at a pregnancy appointment yesterday." The other hosts states.

I turn off the television and let out a tired sigh.

"We have to shut down those rumors about our baby," Kenneth states as he walks out of the bathroom and I nod agreement.

"For now they can't know I am pregnant, especially with Reece out there." I reply as I run a hand over by baby bump.

Kenneth takes a seat next to me on the two seat couch at the end of our bed. I lean into his arms and he holds me tight.

"It's going to be hard to hide the pregnancy later on though," Kenneth points out.

"I know but at least for now it should remain unknown." I answer. "I don't want anything to happen to our little angel."

Kenneth places his hand over mine.

"Nothing will happen to you two, I won't let that bastard anywhere near you." He assures.

His phone begins vibrating and he answers it and I lay my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"It's Han," Kenneth states. "He will be arriving soon, so we should start heading downstairs."

I nod and stand up before we walk downstairs. I covered my little bump by using a lose shirt over my skirt.

"Mister Hathaway, mister Nicolas has arrived." Debora, one of the maids, announces.

"Bring him to the lounge," Kenneth instructs.

Debora nods and walks out of the room.

Kenneth runs my arm and asks, "Are you ready?"

I nod before Han walks into the room.

"Good morning mister and misses Hathaway," Han greets as he shakes our hand. "Thank you for having me here again."

"You're one of the few journalists I trust," Kenneth answers and Han nods smiling proudly.

"Shall we take a seat?" I ask and they nod.

Han pulls out his recorder and notepad.

"I'm ready when you are." Han states.

Kenneth interlocks our hands and squeezes it comfortably.

"So, there have been many rumors being spread after the incident at your parent's event," Han begins. "One of the greatest questions at mind is if what Cyathia said is true? Was your marriage an arranged marriage?"

Kenneth clears his throat trying to find the right words.

"It was," he answers. "Our great grandparents made a deal so the rivalry between the two families would subside."

"So that means you guys are married because of that agreement?" Han asks.

"We did get married because of that agreement-" I answer.

"Does that mean you guys are tied down to each other? And your love—"

"We love each other," Kenneth clarifies. "Although, we were married because of the agreement we love each other. That part was not forced nor is it forced. Aurora is my beautiful angel and I am glad our great grandparents made that agreement."