Chapter XXIV

Kenneth's POV:

I stare at the leaving car with glossy eyes and a confused state of mind. Aurora would never cheat on me. I immediately take out my phone and dial her phone number. It rings a couple of times before going to voicemail.

"Something's not right." I mumble.

"Mister Hathaway!" I turn around and find Gerald walking out of the alley with bruises on his face and his black suit dirty with dust.

I rush over to him and ask, "What happened?"

"Freddy, I think he is working for you sister's murderer." Geraldo answers.

Immediately my pulse quickens in worry of Aurora.

"We need to contact Sean, Freddy took Aurora with him." I state to which Geraldo nods in agreement.

We walk over to my car and I accelerated towards the mansion. I hand Geraldo my phone and instruct him to dial Sean and put my phone on speaker.

"Kenneth, what is it?" He asks.

"Freddy, I have reason to believe he's working for Reece." I state.

"Do you think he's taking her to him?" He questions.

"Yes, Aurora is not answering her phone and she left with him." I reply. "I have a tracker on the car he took, I'm heading to the mansion now, can you meet me there?"

"Of course! I will gather some of my men." Sean answers before hanging up.

"Call Wyatt and tell him to gather some of the men and find Aurora's location." I instruct Geraldo.

He quickly rushes to take out his phone and inform our security team about the situation.

"Sir, it seems that Freddy has turned off the tracker." Geraldo informs and I punch the steering wheel.

"Tell them to check the tracker on Aurora's phone." I order.

Geraldo turns back to his phone and says, "Her tracker is turned off as well."

As he says this I pull up at the mansion gates. They are open and park in front of the mansion. I slam my car door and take out my phone.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Dante, I do not mean to bother you but Reece has taken Aurora and I need your help finding her." I state.

"I will be over there soon." He replies before hanging up.

"Where you able to track her?" Sean asks as he steps out of his car.

His men following right behind him.

"Both trackers are turned off." I reply. "Look, I have a friend that can help us find her quicker but he isn't quite liked by police officials. He is willing to help us but I need you and your men to promise you will not harm him."

"Why isn't he liked by police officials?" Sean asks.

"He's a mafia leader, Dante Villanueva." I answer to which Sean's eyes widen.

"He's the most wanted mafia leader." Sean replies.

"I know, but please promise me you won't do anything to him." I ask to which Sean nods.

"He's helping us find and capture Reece so my lips are sealed." Sean replies to which I return a grateful smile. "Let's go get your wife back and capture that bastard."

Aurora's POV:

I awake tied up in a kitchen chair with a bandana covering my mouth.