News!!!

Hola my lovelies!

Just wanted to let you know that I will be permanently moving to my new account miss_liz201 and writing there. In my new account I will be posting the edited versions of my books as well as new stories. But do not worry, the original versions will remain on this account. However, if you'd like to connect with me and private message me, you'll have to do it on my other account seeing that I will not be logged into this one for a long time.

Books that'll be posted in my other account are...

▪️ The Billionaire's Proposal (edited version), in addition to any sequel or spin off relating to this book.

▪️ Loveless Marriage (edited version), in addition to any sequel or spin off relating to this book.

▪️ It All Started With A Dare (edited version), in addition to any sequel or spin off relating to this book.

▪️ New stories that I'm currently working on such as Once Upon A Drunken Mistake.

The first book I'll be publishing there will be The Billionaire's Proposal. The release date for this book is August 1st. Once again, it'll be posted in my new account. So, if you're interested you can go find it there on August 1st.

Well, that's all I have to share with you my lovelies. For those going to my new account, see you there! Adios my lovelies xoxo