Chapter II

"Good morning my beautiful wife," Kenneth greets as he walks in with a tray of food. "I brought you breakfast."

He pecks my lips and I smile. "Good morning," I answer. "This looks good! Thank you."

"I told Federico to get our private jet ready," Kenneth comments as he kisses my shoulder. "I informed we would be there around ten."

"What time is it?" I ask and Kenneth looks down at his wrist watch.

"Eight thirty." He answers.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Here." I state as I cut a piece of pancake and feed it to him.

My phone behind ringing and I groan. "You should probably pick that up." Kenneth states when he sees I don't pick it up.

"Hello?" I answer without checking the caller ID.

"Missed Hathaway! I'm so sorry to disturb you but I received a call from the Elusive offices in New York and it seems as if they are having a problem and they want you to check it out." Mary informs.

I let out a small laugh. "Ironically I was heading there today," I reply. "I'll pay them a little visit during my stay."

"Alright! Hope you have a nice vacation." Mary states before hanging up.

"Who was it?" Kenneth asks with curious eyes.

"Mary, she Swiss there's a problem at our New York offices that I need to check out." I answer. "Do you mind if we make a little stop there first?" I ask turning to look at him.

He shakes his head. "Nope, not at all." He answers and I smile before pecking his lips. "I'm going to go take a shower while you finish eating." Kenneth stands up and heads into the bathroom while I continue eating the delicious meal he prepared for me.

*          *          *

I step out of the shower and begin to dry myself before adding some lotion. I grab my the beige dress and put it on before sliding on my matching knee high boots.

"You look beautiful," Kenneth compliments as I walk out of the bathroom and enter our bedroom. "You do not know how lucky I am to have you." He adds as he kisses the top of my head.

"I am lucky to have you," I reply as I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. "My handsome hubby." Kenneth smiled and kisses my lips.

There is a faint knock in the door and I open it. "Misses Hathaway, the limousine is ready." One of the maid informs.

"Alright, we will be right downstairs." Kenneth replies as he places his hand on my back. "Let's go my love."

I grab my bag and head downstairs with Kenneth. Geraldo opens the door for us and we step in after thanking him. My phone begins to ring and I look at the caller ID.

"It's my mom," I tell Kenneth as I slide the end call button. "She's properly curious about what I told her yesterday."

"What did you tell her?" Kenneth asks turning to look at me.

"Well, technically Quinn was the one to tell her, but anyways, she knows that we love each other." I answer as I lay my head on his shoulder. "And she's probably going to bug us about her wanting a grandchild."

"After the night two days ago, I would not mind trying out for a baby." Kenneth states with a smirk and I frown. "I was kidding."

"I do want a baby, but I don't want our parents using him or her for money." I reply staring down at our interlocked hands. "Do you want to have a baby?" I ask with curiosity.