Chapter VII

I feel a warm breathe fanning my face and I turn to face Kenneth who was sleeping. A light snore left his mouth and I giggle. I trace his jaw and smile remembering my dream.

"Daddy! Try and catch me!" A tiny voice yelled. Kenneth ran after the little boy that was the spitting image of his father.

I laugh and the little girl in my arms giggles. Her small strands of dirty blonde hair where tied up into pigtails, her two small bottom teeth can be seen as she starts laughing.

"Mommy! Hide me!" The little boy hid behind me and Kenneth walked up to me.

"Excuse me miss, have you seen my son?" He asked and our little boy giggled behind me.

I shake my head playing along. "No sir, sorry. I have not seen him." I answer.

"Gab! Gab!" Eva giggled as she points at her brother.

"Found you!" Kenneth states as he picks up his son and spins him around causing him to laugh.

Kenneth wraps an arm around my waist and pecks my lips.

"What are you thinking about?" Kenneth asks bringing me out of my thoughts.

I look to meet with his captivating blue eyes. "About a dream I had." I answer.

"May I ask what the dream was about?" A smile creeps onto my face.

"It was about us with two beautiful angels." I answer and a smile appears on Kenneth's face. "Gabriel and Eva." I state.

"How would you feel if we started trying out for a baby after our wedding renewal?" Kenneth asks.

My smile widens at his words. "I would love that." I reply. "I can't wait to have a little Kenneth running around."

"Or a little Aurora." He replies as he pecks my lips.

Our moment is interrupted by the alarm clock going off. Kenneth turns around to shut it off with a groan.

"I wish we could just stay here in bed all day." Kenneth whines.

"Me, too, but duty calls." I reply as I peck his lips. "I can't cancel on Angelica, her wedding is in two weeks." I add.

I walk over to the closet and scan my dresses. Today was the first day of designer week, it was a week were the top fashionistas would compete for the title of best fashionista. I decide on a black dress with various flowers imprinted on it. I walk back into the room with the dress and Kenneth was typing away on his phone.

"My Dad wants us over dinner." He states as he sets the phone down and turns to look at me. "Are you okay with us going?" He asks.

"If you feel like you are ready to face them then I will be there next to you." I reply causing Kenneth to smile.

I take off my night gown and change into the dress. I catch Kenneth eyeing me up while I am changing.

"Shouldn't you be changing as well?" I ask while raising an eyebrow.

"I should but I rather much lay here and watch you get changed," He replies his eyes roaming my body which was now covered by the dress that hugged my figure perfectly. "You make it hard for me to keep my hands to myself." He states as he stands up from the bed.

"Can't keep my hands to myself. No matter how hard I'm trying to." I sing, mocking Kenneth, who just chuckles.

"Keep mocking me sweetheart and you will end up paying tonight." He warms and I laugh.