7. (smutty)

Viewer discretion advised! 18+

"Be my addiction?" You scoffed, "drugs make me happy, you make me angry. I don't think that's gonna work." You let a laugh, but you seen his face, he wasn't laughing, he was serious.

"How would you even become my addiction?" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "Can I show you?" He asked, sitting upright onto his bed, legs leaning off the bed, you were positioned right in front of him, and you nodded. Draco's hands brought your face down to his, his lips smashed against yours, and you hesitated before you kissed back, but soon succumbing into the kiss, your lips moved in sync with one another's, his hands moved from your face, to grip your hips, spreading his legs so you can walk into them, you fell forward onto him

straddling his waist, each thigh positioned on one side of his torso, never breaking the kiss once. he was right, the kiss you two shared was addictive, his mouth tasted of a cherries and mint, draco brought his hands to your back, and flipped you over that he was on top of you, his lips broke away from yours and attaching to your neck, his tongue darted out to lick down all the way to your collar bones.

he bit down hard onto your bone, you whimpered accepting the pain and the pleasure he granted you, draco sucked hard on that spot, carving your skin with reddish marks that will soon turn purple. he marked your skin deliciously, bringing his lips back to your neck, each time he moved his lips, he engraved a new spot each time onto your neck.

"Such a pretty girl." Draco mumbled against your neck, taking your flesh in between his teeth and biting down gently. you moaned as he found your sweet spot, Draco's hands moved towards the hem of your shirt. "May I?" He questioned, and you nodded as he lifted up your shirt, pulling it over your arms and head. the black lace bra that you wore now fully exposed to him, draco mouth fell down to the valley of your breast. "Lean up." He whispered against your skin, you arched your back enough for him to unclasp the bra. or so you thought he would.

Draco had managed to rip the clasp completely off your bra, "Draco!" You half shouted, "I'll replace it." He mumbled not paying attention to anything you were saying, his eyes were focused on your exposed breast, his mouth found his way into your right nipple, attaching his mouth to your nipple, swirling his tongue around the bud. you shuddered at the pleasure you were getting, you've been denied pleasure twice already. so this was an amazing experience to you.

"Draco.." your voice trailed, bucking your hips to meet some kind of friction, "yes, my little slut?"draco purred against your skin. "I need you." you was whining now, and draco understood. "Patience, otherwise I'll leave you here." Draco grunted, moving his lips from your nipples, placing wet kisses down as he reached to your mini skirt.

Merlin, he fucking loved that mini skirt; the way your legs would look inside of that skirt, with the knee high socks that you paired it with, the way you would strut around, his fingers pulled down your mini skirt his eyes roaming around you in your half naked glory, draco placed his head down at the spot you needed him more than anything.

he took your black lace underwear in between his teeth, pulling down the fabric with just his teeth, and you could've melt at the sight of him, his eyes staring into yours, he threw them across the room, his thighs gripped both of your thighs spreading you wide, the cold metal of his rings making you shiver.

Draco's tongue dart out to kitten lick against your clit, in a teasing way. you moaned at the half assed pleasure, you needed more. you were a mess and he barely even touched you, he flattened his tongue against your clit, licking a stripe up your slit, "taste so sweet." He moaned into your dripping cunt.

Draco in all his years of being here, many of times he hooked up with someone, too many times to count, has never got on his knees for a woman, never pleasured a girl with his tongue, but here he was for you, weak in the knees and licking away at your cunt, enjoying the pleasure filled moans, the whimpers, the way your hands gripped his hair pushing him further into your cunt, he groaned against your pussy when you gripped his hair hard enough. his tongue starting to spell out his full name. and that drove you crazy.