9

Draco sat on one of the couches, observing the room. the common room was dimly lit, loud muggle music blasting over the stereo, girls and boys swaying their hips to the beat of the song, grinding and dancing on each other inappropriately, drinking out of liquor bottles, divulging into the bitter smell of the cannabis flower, you made your way towards the table with the cocaine, Blaise zabini who controlled the table, only allowing people who can handle it.

"none for you, tonight." Blaise said sternly, and you frowned. "And why not?" You questioned, "looks like you've already had enough, you are stone cold wrecked." He scoffed, you rolled your eyes at the boy, pushing him out of your way. he had prepared the lines already, along with parchment paper rolled up, you grabbed one of the parchment papers, bringing it up to your nose and inhaling the substance, you let your body relax and let out a breath of content and happiness.

"Sorry zabini." You said with a wink, walking over to the liquor table, grabbing the whole bottle of fire whiskey, and sitting down on the couch, draco was sat on the other side. "You are overdoing yourself, you know?" Draco voice was loud over the music, and you scoffed, drinking out of the glass bottle, the firewhiskey slid down your throat, you enjoyed the heavy burning feeling of the liquor.

"Who are you to tell me what to do malfoy?" you didn't have a boss, no one could've told you what to do, say, wear, absolutely nothing and no one was going to tell you what to do, "you are going to kill yourself, l/n." He was serious, his tone was stern, his eyebrows were furrowed, his eyes stared deeply into yours, a sympathetic look on his face.

"We are all destined to die someday, malfoy. if my time is soon, I cannot prevent that." You shrugged, you felt someone sit in the middle of you both, arm wrapped around your neck, pulling you into their arms, you inhaled the familiar scent, and looked up. "You've been a bad girl, l/n." Blaise whispered in your ear, and you felt your face grow hot. "And what are you gonna do about it, zabini?"

it was his turn for his face to grow hot, Blaise could've torn your clothes off then and there, and completely destroy every part of your body, but he must have self control, you are intoxicated after all. "Let me show you." He whispered, leaning in so did you, until you heard a scoff. "Times up, Blaise. get out of here." Draco rolled his eyes at the boy.

Blaise seemed frightened by Draco and hurried away from you, "what was that for?" You half shouted, how many times can this prat ruin your pleasure?  ruin your chance with zabini, "how are you going to let someone take advantage of your body?" Draco shouted at you, "he told me he just wants to get with you and ignore you after he's finished."

"Why should I believe you?" You were standing up, facing draco as he sat in the same position on the couch, draco spread his legs wide and placed his hands on your hips, pulling you to straddle his lap, your legs were sat on each side of his thighs, his hands gripped firmly onto your hips. "because I want you, l/n." He whispered onto your neck, his teeth grazing against your flesh, "and if I can't have you all to myself, no one else can." Draco placed a hot kiss onto your neck, his tongue darting out to trace his tongue over the beauty mark you have on your neck.

your body was enthralled with shivers, a shudder traced down your spine when his teeth sunk into your neck creating a beautiful purple mark, Draco's eyes met yours, he captivated your beauty, your shirt lifted slightly allowing his hands to run freely up and down your sides. the side of the couch held the ashtray with his freshly wrapped cannabis flower, he lit up the marijuana with his clipper, he inhaled the smoke, allowing it to hit you in the face, and it only made you more excited, you teasingly moved your body into a different position, your skirt riding up your thighs, and pressing onto his hard on through his trousers.

Draco brought it back to his lips, inhaling the smoke once more, he placed it into the ashtray, he kept the smoke in his lungs and grabbed the back of your head pulling your lips onto his, the smoke he exhaled was now into your mouth, you inhaled the smoke, intoxicated by the kiss, and from the delicious high. You pulled away to exhale the smoke, draco pulled you in for another kiss, this kiss more rougher, teeth were clashing against one another, hands running over each others bodies, tongues fighting over dominance, you took his bottom lip in between your teeth, and pulled your head back.

Draco let out a quiet grunt, "get off." He mumbled, pushing you off of his lap, you sat there dumbfounded. "Don't follow me, and forget this even happened." He half shouted at you over the music, and you couldn't believe what just happened, he was gone, he vanished into his dorm room, and you would've normally followed, but you didn't want to. You weren't going to give into a mans needs.

you sat down on the couch, pulling out the joint he lit up and left minutes ago, you relit the joint, and smoked it, "he don't deserve you." Blaise shrugged, pulling the joint out of your hand, and inhaled it. "he doesn't have me." You rolled your eyes at him.

"He's the one I was talking about, that never allowed me to make a move on you, cause he's always wanted you." Blaise admitted, handing you over the joint. "So why is he a dick?" you asked, "if he wants me so bad, then he should learn how to not be a dick."

"And you can let him know that." You added on, "I seen what he did to you." Blaise said, and you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "What did he do to me?"

Blaise's hot breath was hitting your neck, "he got you all hot and bothered, I seen you, panting and wanting more. and then left you all like that." Blaise whispered against your neck, and you melted into his arms. "I would never do that to you, pretty girl."

"I just want to make you feel good, wither in pleasure, scream my name so loud everyone knows who's fucking you like the good little girl you are."

Oh boy, this was going to be a long night.