29

Muffiliato was charmed to keep the professors from hearing, music blasted in the common room, people danced and swayed to the beat, you sat by the liquor table, carelessly drinking away, the tablet Theodore gave you has worn away, and you can no longer feel the high, and it was obnoxious, Draco was nowhere to be seen, pansy was dancing with Fred weasley who somehow got invited to a slytherin party.

Blaise sat on the common room couch, a random girl on his lap kissing their lives away, Theodore was dancing with Astoria, and you were all alone, you seen draco walk into the common room, expecting him to come over to you, you waved your hand out to him, and he looked at you confused, raising his eyebrow.

and maybe you thought because he didn't want anyone to know, he walked over to you, "hey have you seen Taryn?" He half shouted over the music, "no I haven't; why do you need to see her?" You questioned, "because I miss her."

anger bubbled inside of you, "miss her?" You half shouted, "yes I miss her, what's the big problem?" Draco shouted back, before spotting taryn in the room with her arms open wide, Draco ran into her arms, lifting her body up into the air, you sat there with your mouth open wide, "oh taryn why do I love you so much?" Draco spoke to the girl, sighing happily

"I love you too draco, say why don't we dance, we've got some eyes on us." Taryn shouted, loud enough for you to hear. "Why would people be watching us? Do they want to steal my taryn away from me?" Draco gasped, and Taryn shrugged, pulling Draco, her back pressed to his chest, as she grounded her hips into his, Draco had his hands on her hips guiding her movements as he danced.

"What a pleasant scene." Theodore snorted, "yeah yeah very pleasant." You rolled your eyes, turning your head away from the couple, "Theo," you whispered, "dance with me." He extended his arm and you linked your arm into his leading him to the floor where everyone danced, you intertwined your fingers in his as you swayed your hips to the beat, he followed your rhythm, carelessly dancing with you, you laughed and so did he, he spun you around, putting you in full view of Draco, who barely acknowledged you, "open wide." Theo whispered, and you listened, opening widely

Theodore placed a pill on your tongue, and you swallowed the pill, "one more time for me, pretty." And you opened wide again, he took his finger and scooped some powder out of the clear bag, rubbing the contents on your teeth. "Enjoy your high my pretty, you deserve it." he whispered, and you turned your back to his chest, your hands were in your hair smoothly dancing to the rhythm of the song.

"Y/n?" Draco called out to you, "yes malfoy?" You replied coldly, not stopping your movements with your dancing, "what are you doing?" He tried to pull you away from Theo, "dancing with a friend." You shrugged, "come with me, now." Draco warned, and you followed him into his dorm room. "Mon amour, it wasn't what it looked like with taryn." He tried to defend himself, and you scoffed.

"Oh so it was just a friendly encounter calling her your girlfriend?" You rolled your eyes, "I was spiked mon amour, it was a love potion that lasted for an hour." Draco pleaded for your forgiveness, and you sighed. "Okay." You replied, "do you forgive me, my dearest?" And you nodded, "and with Theo, it wasn't anything serious." You replied, and he nodded. "I know that, and I trust you." He replied, "would you like to join back or would you like to stay up here?" He questioned, "I think it would be fun to go back?" You suggested and he agreed.

"let's go, my doll." He intertwined his fingers into yours, "what are you doing?" You asked, "showing everyone who's mine." Draco said proudly, walking down the stairs into the common room, "now my darling, I would like to dance with you." You grinned at him, and he groaned. "Seriously?" And you nodded. "Yes seriously!" You pulled his arm, bringing him into the dance floor, his hands flew to your hips, and your arms gripped his shoulders as he followed your hips to the beat of the music.

"you look beautiful tonight, my love." he whispered into your ear, "you don't look too bad yourself." You said and he placed his lips on yours, you deepened the kiss slightly, draco's teeth bit down onto your bottom lip making you gasp and allowing his tongue to enter into your mouth, his tongue roamed your mouth, he was in pure ecstasy, Draco didn't need drugs, you were his drug. making him feel all types of euphoria, stoned wrecked with your love, Draco wasn't a sinner, but you were a sinner, you were the biggest sinner there was.

but he pushed aside your flaws and continued to love you away, but he was afraid that he had to let you go because of his quest, Draco pulled away from your mouth, leaning his forehead on yours. "mon amour, let's go." He whispered, and you nodded, following him back to his bedroom, you both laid down on his bed.

laying your head on his chest, "Draco, have you ever been in love before?" You popped the question you've been dying to know about, "yes I was, 5th year." draco's fingers were trailing across your skin, "who?" You asked, "Margot Delarosa." He replied, looking at your face to see your reaction, "I see, how long were you dating?" You turned to fully see his face, "a year, she taught me everything I knew."

"Are you still in love with Margot?" Your eyes never left his, searching for an answer, draco's lips curved into a smile, "absolutely not." draco shook his head, "my darling, I am in love with you." Draco laughed, rolling over so that he was on top of you. "it's you, it's all for you." He said leaning down to kiss your nose, "I love you." He kissed your cheek, "I love you," he kissed your other cheek. "I love you." He kissed your forehead. you were bursting in fits of laughter, he placed a quick kiss on your lips. "I love you."

"And I love you, but I'm afraid draco." you replied, a tear began to roll down your face, "why?" He furrowed his eyebrows, "you better run away from me, I'm not good for you, you said it yourself."

"You are everything I need and more."

"Draco, I'm not even a person anymore, I am a walking talking drug machine, I run on drugs." You sighed, and he laid next to you, pulling you to his chest. "That's not true, baby I think you need some sleep, you are not just drugs. you are a very good person." Draco calmed you down a little bit.

but truth was,

you were scared to close your eyes, afraid of seeing her. your eyes fluttered shut, listening to the beating of draco's heart, and the soft breathing that released from him, Draco fell asleep quick, he must be exhausted, you moved slowly away from him, untying his shoes quietly as you could've, and slowly throwing them to the floor. "come back here, baby." his tired voice was very attractive, and you took your own shoes off. "I'm just going to change into pajamas Draco." you said, and he whined.

you sighed getting off of the bed, and changing into one of draco's T-shirts'. Before getting back into bed with him, you covered the both of your bodies with his blanket, although you felt as if he was a little uncomfortable with his choice of outfit, but you couldn't wake him. his arm wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to him, his breathing on your neck made you very tired all of a sudden, and your eyes began to shut close, calm and relaxed.

— dream
Margot's body laid on the ice cold floor of the tower, worms and spiders coming from her mouth, her body was pale and blue, numb, cold and emotionless, "Margot?" You called out to her, "Margot?" You pleaded for her to be awake, "that Margot's dead honey." You turned to see Margot standing behind you, "but how?" You questioned, "darling, I never left you, I am a piece of you. I live through you, that night we kissed, I was able to transfer a bit of myself to you, why do you think you are a drug addict? Why do you think you are in love with draco? It's all because of me."

you gasped, feeling the bed around you, he was there, laying besides you sleeping soundly.

just a dream.