the ending.

Draco would show up to your tombstone every day, the first few times he disappeared everyone would panic and look for him, until they found him at your gravestone, a bottle of fire whiskey and speaking to your gravestone,

Draco made his way towards your gravestone, sitting down on the grass, he would bring you a new flower each day, today he brought you dandelions, "good morning my love," he rubbed your tombstone, "ah I wish it was really you I'm speaking to," he whispered, "I miss you, y/n. every part of me wants to believe that you are going to come back to me, but I know you aren't." Fresh tears began to pour out of his eyes.

"But I've got a plan my darling," he whispered, "it's a good plan." He beamed, "we can be together again, and nothing can break us apart." draco pulled out of his coat, a bag of drugs, too many pills to count, and a bag of cocaine, "I'll see you soon, my sweet girl." he chuckled, not giving himself a second chance to think it over, Draco began to ingest all the pills inside of the bag, he didn't even care to make a line of coke, he just sprawled it onto your tombstone, inhaling all of the strong powder.

he washed away the pills with fire whiskey, instantly his body felt hot, and his eyes were fluttering closed, "I'm coming baby, wait for me." He whispered to himself, before his body went into physical shock, the overdose had gotten to him quicker than expectedly, Draco eyes were rolling in his head as his body shook, no one to save him, no one to free him. he was coming to you, or so he thought.

"Draco! Draco!" You shouted at him, hitting him in the chest, "Draco! No you can't die!" You cried out to the boy in front of you, "wake up!" You pounded into his chest, slapping him in the face, nothing, no reaction. you held his limp body into your arms, "Draco please, wake up, i need you." You cried out to him, nothing,

"Draco please don't do this." You couldn't control the tears that released from you, you gave him one more hard push on the chest, he moved slightly, but not what you were expecting. how could he do this? "Why draco!" You screamed at him, waiting for an answer, something. "Please don't die, please don't die!" You shouted, breathing air into his lungs from your mouth, trying your best to wake this man up. "You can't die, I won't allow it!"

"I love you draco, but it's not our time to be together yet, In another life, I will be your girl." you pleaded and cried, giving him one more hard slap in the face, watching as his body faded away from your touch, signifying that he is no longer where you are, but alive.

Draco gasped, as he opened his eyes, his heart beating way too fast, pounding out of his chest, as he searched for you, "y/n?" He called out, "y/n?" He screamed, and you weren't there, but he heard you,

Draco will do anything he can to try and get you back to him.

no matter what it takes.