Chapter 15.

After getting woken by him the next morning, Calum tells me that he won’t be able to give me a ride to school today. 

Mom and dad have already left the house so I’ll have to take the bus to school because none of my friends can pick me up at my house. 

I don’t know where the bus stop is anymore because I only took it in my first freshman term, which is two years ago.

I leave the house earlier and after at least ten minutes I arrive at the bus stop. 

When I can finally hear the honk of the yellow bus turning into the street, another ten minutes have passed and my hands feel numb due to the coldness. 

I should have put on more than the oversized jeans jacket, a shirt, my leggings and the Vagabonds I’m wearing. I’m just not used to being outside for a longer time. 

I take a seat in the front of the bus where almost no one sits because I’m claustrophobic and don’t want to cause a scene with getting a panic attack. 

On the way to school we stop at another five bus stops before we pull up in the bus driveway of our school. 

I meet Acacia and Blake clinging to each other while leaning against the door of my locker. 

“Hi guys. You know that until lunch time it’s still four hours to go, right?”

“Oh, just shut up and join us.” Brandon says and smirks at me before Acacia punches his arm and he whines. 

“Blake, Gemma has a boyfriend. She would never kiss anyone behind his back.”

Oh shit. If I’ll tell her about the incident with Ashton from Sunday, she’ll kill me. She has always had a crush on Brandon. Not like boyfriend but more like a celebrity crush even though he isn’t one. 

“Unlike me.” She adds and looks at Blake to see his reaction. His face is priceless.

Both of us start laughing until Acacia says: “Calm down. I meant Gemma.” Both of us turn around to kiss each others lips. 

“Ew come on guys. I know that this is a free country and that you can do almost everything you want, but that doesn’t mean you have to do it.”

After another laughing fit, we walk to the classroom where I sit down on a seat that Michael has reserved for me in the last row. 

¨¨¨¨

The rest of the week passes by pretty fast and nothing special happens. Too fast for my taste because the flight to LAX comes nearer and nearer with every day. 

I hope my roomie will be nice. Or a guy. A nice guy would be perfect. 

I know that this won’t be happening anyways, but I have to hope as long as my hope doesn’t get destroyed. 

After school on Friday, Brandon takes me home with him so we can spend my last few hours in the State of Washington for the month September.

I’ll miss having him around and… sleeping with him. 

Before the relationship with him, I could mess around with every guy I wanted, but now I can’t anymore. 

I know I shouldn’t worry about this because i should love Brandon, but that’s a really complicated situation.

When we arrive in front of my place, I kiss Brandon a last time before exiting the car and entering the heated house. 

When I’m in there, it’s already six but mom and dad haven’t returned from work yet and Calum is the only one at home.