Chapter 5.

I smirk. He only likes his family, Marcel and me. Marcel is his younger brother who's as old as me.

He would be in the same grade like me, but his parents sent him to school a year later. I'm lucky they did. I would've felt responsible to him because he's a bit of an outsider and the exact opposite of me.

"So you like me?" I laugh.

"Yeah." He puts a hand on my thigh.

"Why don't you like Acacia? She's much smarter than me."

"I don't like Acacia, I like you."

"But Aca.-" He shuts me up by pressing his lips on mine.

When we let go of each other after a while, he says: "What do you want to do now Gemma?"

I whisper, "You may decide."

He does what I told him, as he lays down and pulls me on top of him. He starts licking at my lips and I breath heavily. I feel how he gets harder and harder as I lay on his member with all my weight. I spread my legs to give him some space and put my tongue into his mouth. He welcomes it and our tongues start playing with each other as the lust slowly overcomes me.

It's not a passionate lust, but it's a lust that he has to please before I come while wearing my clothes, so I get away from his mouth and start to pull his shirt up his torso when a sudden knock pulls us out of our.... Situation.

"Did you close the door?" I whisper-shout at him and he slaps his forehead with his hand.

I can't say anything else before the door gets pulled open and Marcel appears in the doorstep. He's carrying a serving tray with two glasses and a bowl on it.

"Get out," Brandon snaps at him.

A frightened look crosses over Marcel's face and he gets out and closes the door.

I get up.

"I swear I'll kill him."

Something in Brandon's glance tells me that he thinks we've stopped now.

I turn the key in his hole and turn around to look at him again.

"He's so annoying." Brandon looks at me.

"It's no problem. By the way... Do you have a condom?"

Brandon smirks again. "Sure, in the night stand."

I pull off my jumper and walk over to the little night stand.

As I open it, all I can see are condoms. I take one out and put it between my teeth.

Brandon has taken off his shirt and pants as well, so he's only in his boxers.

I smile at him and pull down my jeans.

"Come here Gemma."

I get on the bed and bow over him to pull down his boxers and take him into my hands.

"Oh my gosh," he moans and I open the plastic pack.

Brandon puts his hands on my back and opens my bra.

I want to put that condom on him and feel him inside of me.

"Gemma put it on."

I do as I'm told and roll it over him. As soon as it's on, he starts pulling off my pantie.

When we're both totally naked, he pulls me close to him and enters me.

I moan at the feeling of him in me. His movements are soft. They relax me and there's no force at all in them. I moan, but he doesn't.