Chapter 13.

ASHTON'S P.O.V.

"I don't want to be a stripper, but I like the sport." I can understand that. Pole dance is really artistic.

"Or ballerina. I practice ballet five times a week." Wow. I wouldn't even have the time to practice so much.

"Wow. Are you in a special school?"

"No, but I'd like to."

After chatting a bit, mom calls for us to have lunch.

While eating, we don't talk much as usual. Dad asks me about how school is and stuff, but that's it.

I don't tell him about what's happening with Brandon. I can handle it alone, as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

Julie gives me her phone number and when they left our house, I take Zoey to the movies with me.

I did that a lot after my ex-girlfriend Skylar committed suicide. Her reason for doing that was me getting bullied. She thought that she was the reason for it because she was really popular and I wasn't, so she thought that people bullied me because of it.

The problem was that after her suicide, I got bullied even more because Skylar's friends thought that I was the one who led her to commit suicide.

After two years of going through hell, dad told us that we'd be moving to Seattle and the bullying stopped until four weeks after summer break, when this stupid Brandon got jealous of me.

At six in the evening, I ring the Hood's doorbell.

GEMMA'S P.O.V.

I wake up to Brandon poking my cheek on Sunday morning. When I look at the alarm clock on his nightstand, I notice that it's only ten in the bloody morning.

"What's wrong Brandon? It's too early to get up."

"I know, but I have to pee really badly and if you haven't noticed yet, you're lying on top of me."

"I don't want to move," I whine and close my eyes.

"Gemma, I swear if you don't climb off of me right now, I'll burst."

"Okay okay," I yawn and climb off of Brandon.

He rushes to the bathroom in his bedroom and I take my phone from the floor.

I remember myself that I'm having a lot of homework and two tests next week, so I text Ashton:

*Help me with my homework and tests today?*

He immediately answers: *Course. I'll be there at six.*

*Thank you. I love you for doing that.*

I throw my phone back on the bed when Brandon exits the bathroom and get up to take a shower.

When I'm done, I hear my phone ring. "Don't look at it Brandon. That could be my therapist." I laugh and finish brushing my teeth before going back into the room.

"I love you too. From Ashton Irwin. Gemma, what the fuck is this?"

My eyes grow big. I should've taken the phone into the bathroom with me.

"Brandon, let me explain this." I walk over to him.

"No Gemma. I've seen him with you, but I didn't know you were dating him, let alone love him." He is in tears, literally.

"Brandon, read my previous message. I don't love him."

"Then type in your passcode. I don't know it. I didn't even know about you playing piano. Heck I don't know anything about you." He hands me the phone and I quickly type in the numbers before handing it back to him.