Chapter 2.

In the next morning, my alarm goes off at six. I'm exhausted as fuck but thanks to my lovely mother I'll have to get up earlier to cover up the bruise she's caused to come.

It looks quite cool but I know my mom would hit me again if she would get a call from school to ask why the fuck I have a bruise on my face.

When I'm done with my make-up, I pull my platinum blonde hair into a messy bun.

As I look into the mirror again, I spot black roots peeking through the almost white coloured hair. I'll have to dye my hair one more time otherwise I'll be back to my natural black hair colour again soon.

I take my black nose piercing and lip ring from the shelf in my little bathroom and put them in. I've gotten them almost a year ago, after my 16th birthday.

My best friend had taken me to his friend's tattoo studio, because he's one of the only people in Seattle that make piercings without parent's permission at 16. Well, it was my birthday gift and I'd always wanted a piercing, so I made these two. I can still remember how my mom freaked, but then agreed with it because it 'kind of looked good though.'

I put on a pair of black leggings, a white tank top with Bob Marley's face printed on it and an oversized grey sweat jacket. I take my black backpack and get downstairs into the kitchen, where I find Calum eating his cereals.

"Hey Gemma."

"Morning Cal."

I smile at him and get myself a banana for breakfast.

"Do you need a ride to school today?"

"Yes please."

I hate taking the bus, it's always crowded and stuff and I've got a little bit of claustrophobia. I never had to take it though, either Calum has always given me a ride or my friends did. I've only had to take the bus for two months of high school, when Calum didn't have his car, but he would always be with me so it wasn't bad.

"Okay, I'll drop you off a bit earlier. I have to be present at seven forty-five."

Calum has just started with college, but already got an internship after two weeks.

He's just the perfect student and everything works for him somehow, I don't know how he makes it but he just does.

"Okay, then let's go," I suggest and he nods.

I put on my black boots and get on the passenger seat of Calum's car.

When we arrive at RHS, its half past seven, so I decide to get myself some coffee and sit on a bank to wait for my friend Acacia. That's my morning routine somehow.

To pass some time, I pull out my phone and go through my texts when I notice that I haven't texted Ashton yet. I pull the note out of my pocket and text him with an apologize and a thank you.

"Who are you texting girl?"

I lift my head to look into Acacias dark brown eyes that seem almost fully black.

Her hair is black as well and falls from her head in big curls.

I get up to kiss her on the cheek.

"Hey, no lesbian actions here."

A smile plasters my face as I hear Michael's voice behind me.

"Oh shut up, as if you wouldn't love us to be lesbian."

He frowns, but I smile and hug him.

"True, but it shouldn't be public though," he says quietly.