Chapter 3.

Its nine now and the party isn’t that bad. Calum has stayed here and is kind of tipsy now.

I am sitting on Blake’s lap on the couch next to some Football Players and we are playing spin the bottle. I’ve already kissed like five guys and three girls.

I’m about to kiss Blake when my phone rings. I mouth a sorry to him, kiss him quickly and walk out into the backyard to pick up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Gemma, it’s Ashton.”

“Ashton? What’s wrong?”

I’m a bit tipsy as well and it needs all my willpower to talk to him like a normal person.

“Nothing. Well, nothing with me, but I’m babysitting my little sister.”

“So?”

“Well… She has some tummy ache and I don’t know what to do and she’s crying and has locked herself up in the bathroom, but I’m the only one here and I don’t know what to do. You’re the only girl I know here, can you please help me?”

I need to collect my thoughts.

“Ashton, how old is your sister?”

“She’s eleven, why?”

No doubt she has just gotten her period. It’s cute how Ashton hasn’t any clue what’s going on and I decide to help him as return for his tutoring lesson on Wednesday.

“Okay, I’ll help you, but you have to pick me up somewhere. Tell your sister to stay where she is until you return.”

I know that he’s nodding. “Okay. Give me the address and I’ll come.”

I tell him where to pick me up and get back in to sit on Blake’s lap again.

ASHTONS P.O.V.

Thank god Gemma has agreed to help me. I would have never known what to  do and Mom and Dad went to Los Angeles earlier this morning to get a day off and they’ll return tomorrow in the morning.

After like five minutes of the drive I arrive in front of a pretty well lightened up house. Is Gemma at a party? Sure she is.

I groan and get out of my car to ring the doorbell. It gets opened by an awkward smelling guy. Hopefully Gemma isn’t drunk.

“What do you want here nerdy?”

He breaths into my face and my stomach almost turns.

“I'm searching Gemma.”

“You mean the hottie don’t you?”

I nod. “Yeah, she’s pretty hot.”

He gestures to a couch. “She’s sitting on Blake’s lap over there.”

I thank him and get in. She's sitting on someone's lap. Why would she do that? She probably isn't safe here.

When Gemma’s eyes meet mine, she smiles and gets up. Before she walks over to me, she kisses the guy, on whose lap she’d been sitting, on the cheek and walks over to me to hug me. Why did she kiss his cheek and not mine?

“Hey Ash, want a drink?”

I smell a bit alcohol in her breath.

“Are you drunk?”

“No.”

“Okay. Can we go please? Zoey's like screaming in the bathroom.”

“Don’t you want a drink before we leave?”