13. Mono

I couldn't help but feel like something was wrong. I felt like I was missing a very important piece of Seven's family dynamic. Like there was a much more grim light that shined over everything.

Maybe I am just overwhelmed, or overthinking, or all of the above in this case. My mind is caving in at the thought of what happened tonight.

I need to figure out what's going on with him, and his mother.

God, the anticipation was like getting something stuck or wedged into your eye and you can't get it out. It was almost annoying.

Maybe I can go ahead and talk to that girl about it. Six, was her name; as I try and recall.

Maybe she knows something about this. They are closer after all. Hell, I practically just barged into they're life. And I'm continuing to do so.

This situation became my business. They are my neighbors, and seven is dear to me. I know he is. I want to help him, but I can't be too quick to judge this book by its cover. Even though the cover is practically all torn up, taped, and pinched. Like a book you'd get in an low-budget elementary school library that's far from prestigious.

I never stop thinking. It can be a good, but also bad thing. There's always more than one thing in my head at a time. But now, it feels like my thoughts are swirling around more than usual.

Maybe tomorrow I can try and go over to Six's house and get some more information. They literally live right across from each other. I'm sure she knows something. I don't want to just barge in all of a sudden with a topic so arrogantly assumed.

I laid on my bed. Countless thoughts and ideas coming and going while some played over and over in my head like a broken record. I had a lot of questions. I was anxious. My heart started pounding about recalling all the previous events.

I don't know what came over me when I kissed him. It's like I wasn't even thinking when I did it. But in the moment it felt like I did.

I thought to myself that I wanted this. I didn't care or was gonna let anyone else's opinions dictate my love for him.

I'm such an Idiot, but I do agree with myself. Why do people fall in love so quickly. I feel like a dunce, but at the same time I feel like I feel for someone who I'll hold dear to me forever.

I love him. I really do, but is it a mistake?

-To Be Continued
-GomiFanUwU